Stroud should be eliminated from the draft board

If we take Stroud I am going to puke and look for a new NFL team.

6 Likes

my issue with Stroud, and it was shown this game

Hes not good in dealing with Pressure

i think he is more accurate than goff, and can get the deep ball off, but hes rattled too much tbh

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think Michigan’s defensive backfield is really all that good but Stroud held the ball almost all day, it’s like he didn’t want to throw to anyone unless they were wide open.

1 Like

He was forced to actually progress through his reads and faced against good pressure

His WR are still fantastic, so he has the safety valves, but he still showed a significant flaw, that i think everyone can agree on is decently concerning

8 Likes

So quite honestly I hated Stroud for a lot of the year, but I thought he came to play today, for the most part. I mean that flick/INT was stoopid and desperate, no doubt. But the game was pretty much over anyway. I thought the playcalling by Day was some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen.

As a Buckeye fan, I can tell you right now that this is singularly the most embarrassing loss I’ve ever had to deal with. There is simply no excuse for what happened today. Ryan Day has to be fired.

4 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Ryan Day is currently on his…

3rd DC
3rd set of DB coaches
2nd OL coach
2nd LB coach

It’s always someone else’s fault with him. When is it his fault?

Also, if Justin Fields doesn’t transfer to Ohio State, we have this same issue 2 years ago.

3 Likes

I really hope Michigan recruiting picks up or we won’t be able to maintain this competitiveness with the Buckeyes.

5 Likes

Was it me or where there several times, especially early, Mich would run after the handoff…Stroud could have pulled a couple of those back and gone the other way. Just looks like he’s afraid to run.

1 Like

Isn’t that what you guys said last year?

As long as Ryan Cooper Day is our coach, we’re going to lose to Michigan.

5 Likes

I dunno. We had to overcome 62-39.*

It was a close thing, but Harbaugh has the awareness to self-evaluate and fix broken things. Day needs to drop his ego and do the same.

*I can still see crossing routes in my sleep

2 Likes

I hpppe they keep him for decades.
Let’s keep crushing their soul

5 Likes

Harbaugh was right about him, born on 3rd.

5 Likes

Did I mention I want Bryce Young before?

5 Likes

I hope the Buckeyes never fire Ryan Day.

5 Likes

He isn’t a running quarterback and they don’t have many designed runs. It’s just not in their DNA

1 Like

So true.
Watered down JaMoss

1 Like

That little duck out of the sack for young, followed by the completion… it’s just so routine for him. You expect it.

3 Likes

I get that HiF…but as an alpha, just keep it and go …for the good of the team. At the NFL level you Gotta be able to go…

Anyone who mocks Stroud to the Lions should be shot. We should be taking defense!

10 Likes

He just doesn’t do it. He’s even said so.

For Stroud to bootleg would be like Michigan bringing in a linebacker to throw an option pass on 3rd and 1.

/ducks

3 Likes