Stroud should be eliminated from the draft board

MHJ is better than Jameson.

Guard your girlfriends and wives lol

1 Like

Dave chapelle level humor. Loved it bro. Thank you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pray:

3 Likes

He’s 6’4" with a Hopkins level catch radius and Kupp level route running. He’s not slow either.

I know we’re both Lions fans about to take Kool-aid through the IV with Jameson getting healthy, but come on.

He might be the best WR prospect since Megatron.

3 Likes

Wonder if stroud will will even be top 10 pick
He probably will be with some team liking him hope not the lions
i thought last year this would be good qb class

I’ve been saying for months it’s a 2 man draft - if you’re not getting Young or Anderson Jr, your best bet is a trade down.

2 Likes

I think he is the best WR in college football. He isn’t the physical freak of CJ so that part is hyperbole. Non the less the Wolverines game plan of taking him out of the game of brilliant.

4 Likes

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

3 Likes

Are yall blind? Shroud had good game. His accuracy/ball placement is elite. Had a couple desperation turnovers when game was already lost. If he’s there with Rams pick its a no brainwr

At what, may I ask?

Oh God Reaction GIF

2 Likes

He has better hands, he runs better intermediate and short routes, he has better body control, he’s better at the jump ball…

Jameson is faster, creates more separation, and is better after the catch.

But MHJ isn’t bad at any of those things either.

2 Likes

Yes I’m blind. It was amazing how he didn’t throw two picks and fumble when the game was on the line

No way he doesn’t dominate NFL defenses

3 Likes

the chappelle show tyrone biggums GIF

3 Likes

Me watching Bryce Young…

Fail Weather Man GIF - Fail Weather Man Erection - Discover ...

6 Likes

I don’t see it. Yes he had a couple of nice throws. He also had a pretty clean pocket all day and probably the best group of WRs in college. He’s not going to have that in the NFL. Oh and he got blown out at home to his biggest rival while having the far superior team, especially when factoring in injuries. Maybe if he’s there in the 2nd but no way I use either of our firsts on him.

4 Likes

Except Young is a tiny weeener

1 Like

My uncle said size doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Young is a good college QB. No way do I want to draft a 5’9” 185 LB QB.

1 Like

if stroud somehow drops to the 2nd

I would maybe entertain taking him tbh

but we have other needs atm tbh

1 Like

Ah, Thanksgiving. Always bringing families closer together.

4 Likes