Super Bowl Contender to Borderline Playoff Team in 2 days of FA

It’s entirely possible that’s the route they go. But it will depend more on BPA than position group. Look at Holmes’ track record. They ID their guys and will go and get them, damn what the pundits say. If he stays at 29 he could go in any direction.

We love you too

Dude you should really stop posting until you learn a little about the game. You obviously know very little about Davis as your views are on the boarder of being incompetent. Lol , every time you post this crap you show everyone here that your not really up on the game or players.

Here maybe this will help
Drama Crying GIF by Instacart

Not saying it can’t happen but ask yourself when was the last time a late first round or second round CB came in and set the world on fire as a rookie.

CB is far different than TE. Very few TE’s are drafted round one so when you draft one where we did with Laporta you’re getting one of the top TE prospects in the draft. But…… by round two or pick 29 most teams have already jumped on the top 4-6 best CB options in the draft. GM’s reach for CB’s far more than they do a TE by pick 29 we could be taking the 7th best option. It’s much harder to hit when your options are more limited to choose from.

If you look at last years draft 4 CB’s were gone by pick 29. If you look at 2022 5 DB’s were gone by pick 29. Daxton Hill was taken by Cincy at pick 31

In 2022 the first TE taken was pick 55. In 2023 the Lions took the 2nd TE at pick 34.

My point is at 29 you get the best TE option in most drafts while you get the 5th or 6th best DB option.

Is woolen the most recent?

frustrated the office GIF

All I said was compete to start by the second half, still a bit lofty perhaps but that is why I mentioned LaPorta. Surprises happen every rookie class. Yeah the track record for corners is as you point out, a rough road. But if the kid, even if he is a third day pick, is the dark horse nobody else sees, Holmes legend will continue to grow. Some CB in this class is going to shock. Who finds him?

Please go……please….buh bye….

As expected… this thread aged about as well as a meth addict.

faces meth GIF

1 Like

1 Like

OP has aged like they have.

This was him in November 2021 in a thread he started titled “I for one think our future is Incredibly Bright here”:

Poor guy, something awful must have happened.

SUPER BOWL CONTENDER TO BORDERLINE PLAYOFF TEAM TO SUPER BOWL CONTENDER IN 4 DAYS OF FA

Head Spinning GIF by Big Brother

2 Likes

That’s why I only post memes and “That’s what she said!” GIFs. :grin:

Today, this thread…is older than it’s ever been.

3 Likes

And aging very poorly!!

2 Likes

Yeah, you clearly don’t know much about free agency

Is blueadam like the little brother to BlackAdam?

Lions hit a grand slam so far this offseason. I don’t know how they could’ve done any better.

A+

4 Likes

Fox learns to kick FGs
Literally always in range

Mixed Martial Arts Wow GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

1 Like

Pizza Yes GIF

1 Like