Super bowl prediction

6 completions for 77 yards yesterday, yeah Italian Jimmy G. Is the next Montana!

Jimmy g 350 yards and 4 td against saints . Jimmy g will have last year nick foles stats against kc in super bowl , watch out

Yeah, that was 6 games ago. He’s barely over that in the last 3 games combined.
You talk in circles.

KC is the team of destiny.

KC 28
SF 20

S.F. 35

K.C. 31

In my opinion, we were a 4th and 8 away from beating the SB champs.

I am pulling for Andy R. I’ve always liked him and thought he got treated poorly in philly.

2 Likes

We are a few calls away from beating them outright, no one here will dispute if KC had fumbled the ball the way KJ did at the Goal Line they would have ruled KC RB down and the call would have stood on replay, at the very best we get the fumble and then play 100% would have been blown dead and we never would have been allowed the benefit of the play continuation and running it back 100 yds for a TD .

I’m expecting a close game. If SF DL can contain Mahomes And apply the pressure than I think they can win it. But if they let him get out of the pocket and he make plays than I doubt they can keep up offensively. I think they can do it.

Anybody has a change in mind? I am going with 49 ers because they are well balanced in both side and young management . Kc defense will crumble in the neutral field . Jimmy G is my mvp , watch out

KC will chump the Niners.

I am looking forward to reply to you late Sunday in this thread and in the other thread.Who is your MVP ?

I’m still going with SF

I don’t really care who mvps it

49ers in a surprisingly low scoring affair.

San Fran 31-28

Chiefs. Jimmy G has thrown 3 TDs in the last 5 games LOLLL. That’s like bringing a butter knife to a gun fight. SF will probably take the lead, then like Floyd Mayweather/ Tiger Woods/ Ali, Mahomes will figure it out. As SF tries to hand off a million times to bleed the clock, Mahomes will take the game over like he has all playoffs. It will come at SF like a tidal wave and they will be powerless to stop it. I don’t know when it will happen during game, but it will come. The only way SF has a chance is if they win the turnover battle by a wide margin… which is possible KC has shot themselves in the foot several times already. They are just so good they can overcome it with ease.

49ers 30 KC 27. Still want kc to win though

You were really close. :grinning:

My score was way off, but KC won and covered.

Oh, and to the Hunt family, congrats on the championship! Still ain’t getting our thanksgiving game though.

It was a terrible game. Thanks for being a fan