Survival football is back

Survival football is back. Let’s try and make it to week 2 :rofl:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/7707/

3 Likes

Is there something set up already? I think I need a group #, not name, to register for Survival Football.

yeah we just signed Josh Dobbs, so you right.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Has a unique link. 5 have joined so far.

Hungry Naked And Afraid GIF by Discovery

1 Like

“You are not allowed to view this group”

bad boy GIF

1 Like

Ah guess I need to defend my title

2 Likes

Invite Link (copy to share):

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=7707&invitation_key=bd55ccbf3a50ec09

Get signed up.

1 Like

I was gonna sign up but I got eliminated before I could remember my Yahoo password.

I’m kidding of course.

Just bumping the thread. Sign up you crazy ■■■■■■■. This ain’t fantasy football, it takes about 23 seconds and you will be eliminated before Halloween for sure.

1 Like

@HSVLion just offered me a trade and i haven’t signed up yet. I also didn’t realize trades were an option. Aggressive little nut

4 Likes

I’m officially eliminated after week 1 of preseason :disappointed_face:

C’mon guys. Let’s get at least 25 teams. Only takes5 seconds a week to play.

I finally figured out how to get in. 1st try ended in failure.

Question as it has been a minute since I have played in one of these. Do I get to pick a team twice or only once? The rules seem to be a bit lacking on the site and seems to assume I know something :laughing:

One time only.

It says I’m not allowed to view the group.

Have to join first.

Time isi running out.

1 Like

Oh snap! Thx for the reminder!

Let’s hit 25 (3 more)