Survival football is back

Eh, just goes to show that I really don’t pay attention to everything that’s going on around here.

Also, apparently survivor football is different than survival football when looking things up.

Survivor football is played by a bunch of scrubs in the jungle as part of a reality game show.

Survival football is TO THE DEATH!

good luck!

1 Like

I safely made it past the first game of the season.

ric flair GIF

1 Like

So did I. The fact that I picked a Sunday game helped a lot in that regard

2 Likes

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

2 Likes

Since the Lions are partying like it’s 2020 as they drift down to the Marianna Trench, my sole focus is to beat all you muthas and win Survival Football. I have one loss but have preserved a lot of good teams who will lead me to glory soon. All that is to say, y’alls is doomed.

1 Like

I have made it to week 5 without a strike. Usually I’m eliminated in preseason. :joy:

3 Likes

I am also still alive. I did indeed make it through September.

2 Likes

Who ya takin in wk 5?

That’s a closely guarded secret. I will reveal it at a time and place of my choosing. I can’t give the enemy intel.

Season 3 Reaction GIF by Outlander

Once the game begins, I will divulge that classified information.

I got a strike in week 2 and then forgot to make a pick in week 3 until the 1 o’clock window, and then found out that you can’t make a pick at all after the 1 o’clock games started. So in my mind, I will end the year with 1 strike. Beat that, mofos.

1 Like

The Lions… If we can’t beat them the season is over.

Oops I said too much. Back to your regularly scheduled programming. :smiley:

Wait…I thought it was one miss & you’re out? I lost week 1 and never picked again :man_facepalming:

You both coulda been contenders. I think it would be a nice touch if @Tucker gave you each virtual participation ribbons because of extenuating circumstances.

marlon brando art GIF

1 Like

Remind me to ask Nate to add some stuff to the site Terms and Conditions like “ You must bark like a dog at your boss on Mondays after a Lion’s loss” or “You must pay Weasel in Yesterdogs your premium subscription fee” since y’all don’t pay attention…

2 Likes

John Candy Reaction GIF

Still going strong but each week will get harder. I made it to 2nd to last week last yr

1 Like

LOL I am out and I actually picked all 3 weeks :rofl::flushed_face:

Brutal

2 Likes

To be fair, it has been a pretty unpredictable season so far