2 Likes
BFD as 90% of the league lost on week one.
Perfect. Every wagging tongue on The Den deserves one of these every now and then.
I can now confirm at this time and place of my choosing that this weekI held my nose and cast my lot with the Dallas Cowboys to kick the Tampa Bay Buccaneers while they’re down.
1 Like
Haha how dare you!?


1 Like
I am a loser. It’s clear that I know nothing about football. Though if I had to be a Survivor embarassment, it is sweet that Dallas got their Cowballs sliced off by the Bucaneers.
1 Like
Half of America went out tonight
It seemed like taking candy from a child to take Dallas at home against winless TB with a rookie undrafted QB making his 2nd start
2 Likes
Didn’t watch the game… But any time the Cowboys lose. Good times coming ![]()
4 Likes
