Tankathon

Yeah as far as beans goes this was a pretty good day for us. Going to make the rest of this season very interesting now.

3 Likes

Rams keep losing

3 Likes

As long as the Rams don’t tie the Panthers they aretlikely yo have the SOS tiebreakers.

3 Likes

Just not in Washigton…

You’d hope Holmes isn’t foolish enough to do this. I’d lose all faith in him if he did.

A TE round 1 would make no sense after trading Hock.

2 Likes

Sean McVay’s year summed up in one clip

https://twitter.com/benbrownpl/status/1596980364035371009?s=46&t=dU5BQ7XGG7tFJzbdkJjhLg

5 Likes

As long as CJ Stroud doesn’t end up in Detroit. Will be the first draft I get to attend and I would rather not have to leave after pick 2 or 3 lmao.

1 Like

He wasn’t even paying attention and walked right into that.

Like their season

lol. no player is doing that to Dan

Tankathon has us taking Stroud at three. But then again they had us taking Malik Willis last year.

Carter all day if Anderson is gone

1 Like

Looking at the Rams schedule, I don’t see them standing a chance against anyone but the Broncos. Only other game is the Raiders, but I can’t see them keeping pace with Carr, Jacobs, and Adams.

I would hope Russell Wilson can lead the Broncos past the Rams, especially if Stafford is out.

I think the Rams don’t win another game and we finish with at least the #2 pick. I think the Texans will take Young as a no brainer. If we don’t like Stroud, would anyone be willing to trade up for him? I see the Bears finishing with the 3rd pick and I can’t see them passing on Anderson so we would definitely lose him.

I’d be willing to lose out on Anderson if I could still guarantee Carter while picking up a couple premium picks.

4 Likes

It would take a lot for me to want to pass on Will. But if someone wants to go RGIII on us I’ll probably allow it.

4 Likes

Bears at 2 now, which we really dont want…

Not sure they will win again

3 Likes

From what i have read they are at 2 because they havent had their bye but once they do the sos tie breaker puts the rams pick at 2

5 Likes

They have not had their bye. If not for that they’d be at 3.

4 Likes

Allen Robinson out for the year.

2 Likes

Rams are fielding the worst O-line, worst WR group, and worst RB group in the entire NFL right now. They may have the worst starting QB and who knows if Stafford is coming back. Even if Stafford comes back it is going to be extremely difficult for them to win another game.

2 Likes

Based on the Packers tonight, I think they will destroy the Bears. I think we will too. And then they have the Bills, Eagles, and Vikes. I think they’re done winning.

2 Likes