The Curious Case of Logan Stenberg

A sound knee helps even if technique is perfect

Interesting that when the OL ran off the field after his penalties they told Fraley to let it go.

2 Likes

Where did you see this, buddy?

Here…

4 Likes

Thanks, man. I thought Fraley was the one saying it…it was being said TO him.

Appreciate that
Thanks man

Also - Love our guys. More love/trust/respect between them now more than ever.

2 Likes

I would have too. The kid is playing his first nfl game as a starter and you’re in the red zone. He was a little to hyped up. Thankfully in the end it didn’t hurt us and he can learn from it.

He got some help from Sewell too.
How Penei Sewell helped Logan Stenberg in first NFL start (audacy.com)

3 Likes

was that way for the longest time…pointedly , through Stafford’s time here and before.—management couldn’t get their shit together…

Thought Washington really went after him in the pass game in the second half today. He was like a turnstile. I’d say another 0.0 pass blocking grade from off is incoming

Will be interesting see do they keep Skipper at guard and slot Jackson in at right guard if fit next week.

He has few rough beats early second half but over al he held his own . Fans need to remember this season is his first really playing time as pro.

I would leave him at ROG an he will improve. Jackson should be back just my guess maybe Rag also.

He wasn’t a complete mess I would leave him an I think he will get better.

2 Likes

Yup. Agree

100% agree. He’s going to keep getting better the more he plays. He has barely played at all the last two years even in practice because of injuries.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.