The IT department of the Lions

Probably fire everyone there. With tech you just cost 6 games. This isn’t just on the players. I know you guys, like to act smart. AI would solve this in a second.

5 Likes

I’m not much of an IT guy. If he was in the parking lot and using cellular would you be able to block that?

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m saying it shouldn’t of gotten that far.

fully on board with ya, brother!
you 100% have the support of the bald community!

A smart IT guy knows how to pass this stuff. They are all collecting a check.

2 Likes

Why give your players a trip hazard? Set up a better way. Through anybody.

I’m saying have another signal there on site. But not through the company.

Couldn’t they just block any gambling site on their wifi, so that this couldn’t happen?

6 Likes

How about a dumb-ass red light that flashes and sirens sound throughout the complex when its breached.

:joy:

4 Likes

I know I’m the boomer who needs to get with the times, but maybe, as a football player, you shouldn’t be betting on football. Ever.

6 Likes

A lawn care business across the road, with their next contract could include the fastest wifi, for a small price. The players probably would want to use it anyway. Very small price, than to deal with this. Players aren’t IT experts. They came from really bad schools.

2 Likes

So the IT department is supposed to set things up so that players can gamble on the property.

Is that what you’re saying?

1 Like

Possible to block but it takes work.

3 Likes

Are you saying the IT department did this on purpose? It’s an easy fix. If those IT guys are real Lions fans. I’m saying, what’s best to win games. Period.

4 Likes

So why not just not gamble on the property. Wouldn’t that be a lot easier and a lot easier to “win” games?

3 Likes

Well the Lions don’t need anymore roadblocks. It’s easy for you to say that, but Jamo’s easy trait is running like a cheetah.

1 Like

How many draft picks do you think the Lions would use if they were caught?

1 Like

The Lions will be fine unless their is Bud Light shenanigans.