The Mock I would love by Draftwire

Of course :point_down: doesn’t matter bc it’s PFF.

To me if you’re not going KT or Hutch it’s bc you think that Sauce/KT are special and the edge talent at 32 is unusually good. If i knew that Ebiketie would be there at 32 I think i’d rather have Sauce and AE than KT/Hutch and Elam/Booth. Though i’d be pretty fired up with either one.

1 Like

Can you link it?

https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/1434601909101400080?s=20&t=WXmSLwyUkQCDkMk7WEgTRA

That’s some serious juice. When have we had a guy like that. Maybe Avril but he almost entirely a run the arc type.

Here it is…

KT is at 24.5% in that link. I believe he isolated snaps where the players are are lined up as an edge bc that’s actually higher than KT is on most sites.

Doesn’t really matter. You are entitled to your opinion and could be right. Personally i have zero concerns of KT being able to rush the passer at the next level. Perhaps I’m missing the boat. :man_shrugging:

If I have to root for Thibs, then I have to. I just hope it doesn’t come to that.

So then it is in part about personality for you?

Definitely part personality. I don’t trust him. I watched the Utah games.

I’m looking at JJ Watts junior year and he’s looking pretty good. First of all he weighed in at 290 lbs and that is a lot different than a guy weighing 254. He had 7 sacks, 21 TFLs, 1 Interception, 3 forced fumbles, and 9 pass breakups in 13 games. He had an impressive 37 inch vertical too. And he went 11th overall. That seems like a really solid pick to me. I’d have no trouble drafting that. That’s the kind of production we all wish Travon Walker had.

9 pass breakups tells me he’s getting his hands in the way of the passer frequently and 1 of those he probably converted into the interception, which tells me that the interception isn’t a fluke either.

IMO we badly need a guy that wrecks plays early in the down.

Im passing on Hill. If dean is there you better take him

Yep. I’d love to get a QB of the defense. Thibs and Dean and I’m feeling okay about that side of the ball. Still need to add to the secondary and interior DL but with those two I think we’re getting much closer on that side of the ball.

2 Likes

I posted this in the JJ thread too. Greg Cosell evaluates Hutch, KT and JJ in the first 10 minutes. It was worth my time:

2 Likes

I’ve seen it. I like Cosell. Don’t agree with his opinion on KT though. I do like JJ just fine. Just don’t think he’s not #2 worthy IMO.

1 Like

Only the NFL draft season can be crazy enough to have fans posting “stats” of a guy being top 5 in the country and then claiming that is the REASON they don’t want to pick him.

think about it GIF by HULU

It always seems like our boring drafts are the best ones we have. Decker, Sewell, ragnow, suh, Johnson……just take the best player or obvious pick and don’t over think it.

I never thought “boring” and “Johnson” would work in a sentence together…. but then I remembered that “boring” has more than 1 meaning…. :smirk:

1 Like

That’s why I added the take the obvious pick sentence. It’s boring when everyone knows what’s going to happen. I’m perfectly fine with boring. I’d rather be bored out of my mind every draft if it gets us a super bowl roster. :+1:

:wink:

The company I work for has been doing that for years lol

1 Like