The most important thing to start strong!

Thanks, I knew there was something off about him but I could never pin it down.

There was such a large gap between the Lions at 32 and whoever was 31 that the Lions still could have had the worst defense and won half those games. Unfortunately they were historically bad

2 Likes

again LAST season, we was all busted up with injuries…which isn’t his fault, we were playing warm bodies no matter their experience - and we got schooled. It wasn’t like we were at 100% full health, we had to play catch up and our guys pulled through as a team…By the way Goff was there with over 4,000 yards, near 30 TD’s , and 7 INT’s…

1 Like

And they will repay that favor - specifically - in week 2.

Man I can’t wait for that game.

2 Likes

If the Lions win the Super Bowl this year with Goff, what will the Goff haters say? If it wasn’t for Goff we would have won by more points?

Any talk about Goff last year is nothing but people refusing to accept they were wrong about the guy. The conversation shouldn’t even be a conversation about whether Goff was amazing last year. He had one of the greatest QB performances we have ever seen in a single season. Seriously go back and look. He was fantastic.

If Goff can repeat that performance this year we might be in the SB if the defense plays at an average level or better. And Goff is coming in with a secure job, the confidence of the owners, management and coaches. He has rapport with his weapons. He has the respect of the locker room. And is playing for his new deal. This all coupled with his abilities and playmakers makes me think he is going to shine.

2 Likes

Your first step would be to find a Goff hater, and I haven’t seen one yet.

I think he’s gonna do great!

Posting to simply post as I’m bored…

Why are we living in the past and also refusing to acknowledge the fact we wer 8-2 at one point.

So, honestly, if we posting to bitch, you are where you should be at. But if we want to look at the past objectively and not want to find victims, this is the only thing imho we should be asking……

What have we already done and can continue to do to replicate that level of performance and of course resulting in more wins….

Looking at the present, more than just sitting in the past.

It’s gone it doesn’t exist unless you in your own mind resurrect it and let it hold you hostage….

This is the best team; best coaches, best leadership and best schemers I have literally ever seen ….

I want to know what are we doing to kick KC ass and nothing more…… then what are we doing at that point to prepare to kick Seattle’s ass…

Can’t control the future anymore than the past;

2 Likes

You know…all kidding aside, there’s actually a residue?
no, honest truth in that statement

Looking forward to Goff diss wheel 2023 :joy:

Dem der pie slices are going to have to get mighty thin

Hey Lions fans -

Damn, I may be wrong about Goff getting enough pre-season snaps. I’m okay with being wrong. I just want wins. And every incomplete pass in the beginning of the season I blamed squarely on Goff. And the board has taken exception with that. I still think I’m right, but okay with the OP hate.

GO RIGHT THRU FOR HONOLULU BLUE!!!

2 Likes

Well, if you are correct on the lack of preseason playing time leading to incompletions then it is on the coaching staff as much, if not moreso, than Goff.

1 Like

Try again. Rewatch. Take notes. See that you are 10000000000000000000% wrong first hand.

2 Likes

So, basically. You have an opinion. Don’t bother you with facts.

1 Like

The comments appear to show he is a believer in the W/L stat being solely based on QB play.

3 Likes

Yep. Apparently, we don’t need the other 52 players. They have no impact on the outcome of games.

1 Like

Now, as I mentioning another post, what is being done about this idea of a lack of preseason snap?!

Answer (imho): when was the last time we had our coaching staff and leadership purposely schedule TWO not one, but TWO joint practices ina single preseason from the past?

I see present day action to maximize on feild Pratice and play in as close to real time as you can get…

We are seeing it brother! Goff will see another type of defense to scrimmage against not once but twice! 2/3 of our preseason games this year have Pratice with another team!

I freaking love it!

Yes!!!
& these situations are far more controlled & safer experience, also MORE experience…not having to take a much time between reps, just working on different aspect of games

Love our coaches.

Ppl all around the league will be trying to emulate Dan soon.

1 Like

I figured someone would hit on the imitation thing! Yep!! If it works and we go win the SB at 20-0, all the teams will be “trying” to do it and then one player will complain and the league will come in and start regulating it sadly….

But for the moment, it belongs to MCDC!!

:+1::crazy_face::upside_down_face::heart::pray:

1 Like

how busted up with injuries by the first 4 games?