*** The Official We Need to Draft JSN Thread ***

…is 5’8, 165 pounds

1 Like

So we weren’t going to go with a WR in the first round when Chark left, but all of a sudden we lose a guy that had a total of 1 catch last year and we suddenly push the panic button for a WR?

We certainly need to draft a WR in the draft but in my opinion, drafting one in the first round is a massive overreaction!!

Well I wanted to do it even before this news, as long as it’s JSN. The reason I don’t want a mid-round guy is I think the class stinks overall and the stock of the guys in the middle rounds is inflated by a round or two. It doesn’t start to level out for me until day 3.

also had TWO 1,300+ seasons in his career actually: 3,519 yards and 35 career TD’s 39 career games 14.7 career YPC. for a short guy.

Sure he was a good college player going up against guys who won’t be in the NFL.

Take a look at these college stats:

There was an entire thread (472 posts) with many posters already discussing the benefits of drafting JSN… even as high as #6. ….
well before the Jamo news.

I consider him a top 10 player in this draft, the Lions already had a WR need, and WR is one of the highest paid positions so the value is there for a top 10 pick.

In the past 2 drafts… there have been 6 WRs taken in the top 10 picks (Kyle Pitts is a WR).

1 Like

I’ve got WR a little behind where we are at defensive back & would approach it the same way.
We are set for this year, but really gonna neex someone moving forward.

My hope →
We get the sentence reduced to 3 games.
We win 2 or 3 of 'em without Jamoss.
This is a very good team even without him.

1 Like

5’8" 165lbs and runs a 4.5. Itty bitty hands. The things he does well make him a very very very very very very very poor mans JSN

his pro stats seem different …… :smirk::flushed::grimacing:

Who are you referring too? I wish posters would make sure to put the name of the player they are referring to in posts. I spend too much time trying to figure out who they are replying to to figure out the player they are talking about. Use quotes or the actual players name to avoid confusion when 100 players are being discussed at the same time. This is my main pet peeve about this forum. People dont reply to the right post or use quotes properly to construe the name of the player they are trying to discuss.

Agreed, we still got St. Brown, Marvin, Reynolds and Kalif. It’s not a death sentence.

GIF by 8it

Good thing we’re not losing Goff :rofl:

1 Like

True but was also a pretty minor procedure from my understanding. I get why Charks not here but with Jamo being suspended who is taking the top off the defense? I’m not blaming Holmes at all for Chark going to Carolina. The Lions wanted him back but at our price and I’m sure Chark knew he wasn’t gonna be able to compete with Jamo. Just a shitty day.

2 Likes

Agreed, awful news. But, I think we are going to be alright. I actually see Jamo getting his suspension reduced to 3 or 4 games. We still got Reynolds, St. Brown, Kalif and Marvin. I’d imagine we will draft a WR somewhere, maybe not 1st round, but we have 9 draft picks.

2 Likes

James Washington. @Phunnypharm has posted his professional stats.

1 Like

who’s stats?

1 Like

Not to mention Bijon.
Dog Dancing GIF

1 Like

Thanks. I hope i didnt come off as a dick. I appreciate names in every post a lot

1 Like

I was banging the JSN drum even before this. So no need to convince me

1 Like