*** The Official We Need to Draft JSN Thread ***

There was an entire thread (472 posts) with many posters already discussing the benefits of drafting JSN… even as high as #6. ….
well before the Jamo news.

I consider him a top 10 player in this draft, the Lions already had a WR need, and WR is one of the highest paid positions so the value is there for a top 10 pick.

In the past 2 drafts… there have been 6 WRs taken in the top 10 picks (Kyle Pitts is a WR).

1 Like

I’ve got WR a little behind where we are at defensive back & would approach it the same way.
We are set for this year, but really gonna neex someone moving forward.

My hope →
We get the sentence reduced to 3 games.
We win 2 or 3 of 'em without Jamoss.
This is a very good team even without him.

1 Like

5’8" 165lbs and runs a 4.5. Itty bitty hands. The things he does well make him a very very very very very very very poor mans JSN

his pro stats seem different …… :smirk::flushed::grimacing:

Who are you referring too? I wish posters would make sure to put the name of the player they are referring to in posts. I spend too much time trying to figure out who they are replying to to figure out the player they are talking about. Use quotes or the actual players name to avoid confusion when 100 players are being discussed at the same time. This is my main pet peeve about this forum. People dont reply to the right post or use quotes properly to construe the name of the player they are trying to discuss.

Agreed, we still got St. Brown, Marvin, Reynolds and Kalif. It’s not a death sentence.

GIF by 8it

Good thing we’re not losing Goff :rofl:

1 Like

True but was also a pretty minor procedure from my understanding. I get why Charks not here but with Jamo being suspended who is taking the top off the defense? I’m not blaming Holmes at all for Chark going to Carolina. The Lions wanted him back but at our price and I’m sure Chark knew he wasn’t gonna be able to compete with Jamo. Just a shitty day.

2 Likes

Agreed, awful news. But, I think we are going to be alright. I actually see Jamo getting his suspension reduced to 3 or 4 games. We still got Reynolds, St. Brown, Kalif and Marvin. I’d imagine we will draft a WR somewhere, maybe not 1st round, but we have 9 draft picks.

2 Likes

James Washington. @Phunnypharm has posted his professional stats.

1 Like

who’s stats?

1 Like

Not to mention Bijon.
Dog Dancing GIF

1 Like

Thanks. I hope i didnt come off as a dick. I appreciate names in every post a lot

1 Like

I was banging the JSN drum even before this. So no need to convince me

1 Like

James Washington.

hmmm GIF

He also just runs a system root tree look at his good season its same type routes. I posted a vid pointing out his problem .

I would take USC WR Addison way before JSN . He has better production in type of system Lions run. The one I have in my mock is Jonathan Mingo third rd or are last pick second rd.

2 Likes

I expected a WR anyway. This staff is smart and the depth is in WR and CB so they were going there

The Cephus news - not Williams - makes me believe they will target two receivers. I still don’t see either being a 1st rounder.

I don’t know exactly how they will fall but to me the draft will look something like DT, DE, DB, DB, WR, WR, OG, LB

2 Likes

Wasn’t Jameson Williams in that movie?

1 Like