*** The Official We Need to Draft JSN Thread ***

Trade Jackasso for Nuk!

1 Like

It’s all about getting weapons for Fields. Bears fans will tell you that’s what their whole offseason is about. DJ Moore is there long term, but Mooney and Claypool aren’t. Plus Fields and JSN overlapped for a year at Ohio State, so there’s already some level of connection. I think he’s one of the 3 or 4 most likely options for them.

I was on board with a WR in the top 5 picks no matter what. Just have to trust Brad to find the right guy at the right pick…

Knowing Goff like I do, JAXON SMITH-NJIGBA seems like a great fit even if he seems to overlap with St. Brown a bunch. Goff loves technical route runners that can go over the middle. Having 2 of them is not a problem. Jamo can be the take the top off guy when defenses start stacking the middle.

2 Likes

I agree with that. I just personally see JSN as a better prospect than any of the cbs in this draft. And i dont see any other instant difference makers at the wr position in this draft. None. This is a very weak wr draft with 1 very good one. Supply and demand

I have a thread on this, but I think 6th and 18th for No. 3 and Nuk.

1 Like

Good arb opportunity for you then

1 Like

That is why I like JSN as well. I think his floor is high and so is his ceiling. In a weak WR class, it is him or a dart throw in the 2nd/3rd.

His floor is why I am so damn interested as even if he doesn’t hit his ceiling he can still be a 70-80 catch 800-1,000 yard WR, IMO. If he hits his ceiling we are talking a top 5 NFL WR, similar to Justin Jefferson in a lot of ways.

1 Like

I know but the sites I have to use because of where I live don’t have shit up for the draft yet. It’s driving me crazy!

I would take just about anyone at +10,000

$20 to win $2k? Sure.

I was gonna say something like this.

JSN+ARSB could be the biggest headache for defenses. And it’s not as if those guys can’t get separation. Both can get do that. Sure, they don’t have Jamo speed, but who does? Jalen Reagor was also drafted for his “blazing speed” over his skillset, and you see how that worked out.

Goff needs his WRs to be precise. He cannot make an impossible throw, so he really needs receivers that can put themselves in the right place at the right time. JSN meets that requirement in spades.

2 Likes

The best situation for Goff was when he had Woods and Kupp as his precise route runners across the middle with both guys willing blockers. Cooks was his deep threat. Josh Reynolds a playable 4th.

St. Brown + JSN as the top two with a sprinkle of Marvin Jones, Reynolds, Kalif, and Jamo would be very difficult to stop.

1 Like

I feel like you’re overreacting…alot. It’s 6 games. As other posters have stated it probably doesn’t change how they draft this year. Jones will hold the torch til Jamo is back.

3 Likes

What are the Vegas odds on how many games the suspension gets reduced by?

:wink:

Not a fan of thy hypocrisy.
Not a fan of Jamoss not knowing the rule.
Not a fan of coaches not knowing, abiding by, or thinking the rule would be enforces.
Not a fan of gambling in general
Not a fan of NFL Front offices at all.
Not thinking this is going to ruin JaMoss’s career

We still make playoffs
We still are better looking than Packer fans
We still have tons of fun with football season
…but…we may have a conversation or 2 aobut “would we have won that game if JaMoss was playing?”…which still sucks.

Why am I craving chicken wings so badly.

Chark recently had ankle surgery again. If Holmes wanted him, he’d still be a Lion.

Nathaniel ■■■■■■■ Dell .

…is 5’8, 165 pounds

1 Like

So we weren’t going to go with a WR in the first round when Chark left, but all of a sudden we lose a guy that had a total of 1 catch last year and we suddenly push the panic button for a WR?

We certainly need to draft a WR in the draft but in my opinion, drafting one in the first round is a massive overreaction!!

Well I wanted to do it even before this news, as long as it’s JSN. The reason I don’t want a mid-round guy is I think the class stinks overall and the stock of the guys in the middle rounds is inflated by a round or two. It doesn’t start to level out for me until day 3.

also had TWO 1,300+ seasons in his career actually: 3,519 yards and 35 career TD’s 39 career games 14.7 career YPC. for a short guy.

Sure he was a good college player going up against guys who won’t be in the NFL.

Take a look at these college stats: