The Rams draft pick

I dont think Brad’s taking an RB on day one, if at all.

1 Like

No he’s not, been saying it too, chances are we’re not getting Carter and after him. Not much worth. I think 4 to 7-8 is kinda no man’s land. I rather have a shot at witch ever CB they like best and Robinson. Not liking the so called value picks at them spots.

2 Likes

Thats more like your thinking not Brads.

Brand likes play makers, brad drafted Gurley high, Brad drafted Jamo high with a knee injury, why because he was a play maker. He built a dominant Oline that’s suites a Great RB. We have one RB that’s a FA this year’s and the other one is FA next year. Yeah them are your thoughts not Brads

5 Likes

Will Anderson is “not much worth?”

We’re a Rams loss to the Broncos from almost being guaranteed one of the two of them.

You make a good point about 4-7/8. I don’t want to be there.

I’m actually thinking how I think Brad’s thinking. imo they’re gonna roll with JWill, Swift, and Jackson one more season. Personally, I’m done with Swift and would love to draft Bijan to replace him, but I just have a feeling that they’re gonna give Swift one more season to assess, especially with all the holes on defense.

4 Likes

If we can get Carter with out trading up I’m all for it. I don’t believe it will happen, and I don’t really want Anderson as I know he is a great player but doesn’t really fit this team. And we’re loaded at that position, Houston can bring a similar game with out the cost. Your using a top 3 pick on a guy you already have.

5 Likes

I can’t help but get Aaron Donald flashbacks here.

4 Likes

Maybe I won’t hate the pic to good of player, just seems like a player that will improve us the least not because of his play but because of the depth we have there. Hell maybe he fools every one and takes one of the olineman .

This kinda fits the RB position also.

3 Likes

Interesting I think a day 2 RB is decently likely. Though I’m baskng that on Rams precedemt whivu us an imperfect comparison.

2 Likes

I’m all for as high a draft position as possible when it’s the Rams pick. I’m gonna let free agency play out before thinking about what we really need during the draft.

4 Likes

I tend to agree with you yet, Lions had a good to very OL and still took Sewell. If Anderson is there I think you take him and then figure out how to make it work.

If stroud and or Young is available at 4 there may be a small chance for a trade down to a team that wants a QB.

1 Like

If you want to be picking at #10 overall so can get a CB, why can’t you take the CB at the #5 overall spot?

5 Likes

Because everyone here would freak out about it being a reach. I personally wouldn’t be against it if both Anderson and Carter were gone, but I can see the two page dissertations on why you don’t pick CBs that high.

Although I guess the recent success of Sauce would probably quell some of that

Are you sure? :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s what I would do

And then what? If Swift has a breakout year in 2023 would you want them to give him a Dalvin Cook type contract to resign him?

The issue isn’t Swift’s play (though the timidness drives us mad), it’s his availability. We need an insurance policy for backfield receiving game and explosive runs.

3 Likes

Get pick 4… trade with colts for pick 6& colts 2nd rd pick…

Colts get their pick of qb

4 Likes

In my opinion we need more than insurance for Swift, we just simply need to plan for his departure and get his replacement in here. I see no need to further assess his situation in 2023. There is no way I want him getting an 8 to 10 mil per year contract with his injury history.

5 Likes