The Rams

I assumed they’d be terrible this year. If they win today, they’re back to .500

It would be fun for them to make a run. Id love to face them in the playoffs somehow

3 Likes

No.

3 Likes

Want no part of Stafford in the Playoffs.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Who?

Yeah, I’d actually feel bad for you if the Lions had to go against Stafford in the playoffs, it’d be like death by snu-snu for you

futurama fry GIF

2 Likes

Lunacy is watching the Lions defense today and saying, “Yes, I think I’d like our secondary to go against Matt Stafford, Cooper Kupp, and Puka Nacua on artificial turf.”

I get there’s this weird, bizarre hatred of Stafford, but he would rip the life out of Ford Field. The game would be over by halftime.

4 Likes

I would love to beat the Rams in the playoffs.

2 Likes

I would too.

But it wouldn’t happen, barring Jerry Jacobs learning to play football between now and January.

1 Like

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

1 Like

Can someone please help me understand why they think our defense can stop Stafford and Kupp, but not Justin Fields, Jordan Love, or David Carr?

I’m struggling with this.

2 Likes

I’d just sit back and be not surprised by anything.

Matt got his ring, so I don’t care if Aidan puts a hurt on him.

But I’ve seen enough of the Lions defense this year to know that I don’t want them to face a quarterback with an operable arm.

1 Like

Taysom Hill was the one killing us

We got lucky they took him out of game for Winston

1 Like

Carr completed 15 consecutive passes.

5 Likes

I’d love them to be able to play Carolina in the playoffs…but that’s not how the playoffs work.

Stafford is having a bad season. Geno Smith is having a better season. Between the 2, I’d rather play Stafford and the Rams.

2 Likes

Good point. I’d much rather face Philly or SF.

No hatred of Stafford here. I just don’t think that team is overly talented, and it would be fun to beat them in Detroit

We wouldn’t face them in the first round. I figured that’s what you were talking about.

Nah, I’d rather play Geno.

Not necessarily. Probably most probable though.

I think we could score all over their D

Also, most playoff (premature) scenarios see us playing Minny, Seattle, and LA. To me, it’s Minny, Seattle, and LA and in that order of who I’d want to play in the first round.

1 Like