The Rams

Any playoff offenses will rip our defense apart.

Seattle hasn’t been very kind to us. Though I do feel we owe them, they’d be #3 in that scenario

I have a lot of respect for Matt and what he can do at the end of a game if the Rams were close in score…but the Rams really aren’t that good.
I’m not buying this thought that somehow they’ll become better than what they’ve shown all year. Matt played great in the playoffs 2 years ago but the Rams had a totally different team then. This years Matt is throwing his lowest completion % since 2014 and only has 13 TD’s to 9 interceptions.
Stafford, Kupp, and Nakua would still make me nervous but with our run game, I’d give us almost a 70% chance to win that game.

2 Likes

What about Green Bay?

Wouldn’t mind shit stomping them round 1

Maybe because there is a better than average chance Stafford and kupp get hurt and don’t play? That’s all I can come up with.

1 Like

Playing against Stafford in the playoffs would be another test of SOL: Lions finally hosting a playoff game, only to have their former QB (who won a SB with the team he was traded to), come here and play…Stafford coming here and beating the Lions in a home playoff gane would have it’s own special spot in the Stafford wing of the SOL hall of fame. I’d welcome playing against him in a playoff game, I want the chance to kill every SOL thing possible.

1 Like

I would love to get Seattle in the first round

1 Like

And AG would need to learn how to call a NFL caliber defense…
which isn’t going to happen in a month.

1 Like

I don’t fear their defense. At all. But … unless I was watching a different game today, I saw a defense that didn’t look like they belonged on the same field as New Orleans—which was without 2 of their top 3 receivers, and were objectively shit against Atlanta last week.

1 Like

Why do you do this?

The Saints offense.was.not shit against Atlanta.

They moved the ball up and down the field but kicked field goals.

We were worse but you do the hyperbole thing alot

Differnce is saints scored today

they moved the ball last week well, they just couldnt do shit in the red zone

Rams defense is underrated. They’ve sustained us when the offense was slumping. They continuously keep our opponents to manageable scores. Finally, the offense is living up to the talent.

Lions don’t want to see us right now. We’ll drop a 40 burger on that weak D. If we keep improving on offense we’ll be a considerable threat behind Eagles and Niners.

Panthers playing shotgun out of 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1

just

no

not unless you lose to joe ■■■■■■■ flacco

@Nate

Let me help you here.
I think the Lions would score more points in a game.
I also think that the Rams are very 1 dimensional and that the Lions would find enough stops to win the game.

Stafford is a gun slinger and he will get his. Hell Kamara had a game today and the Lions still beat them.

It is possible for good players to have great games against the Lions and the Lions can still win. Also Stafford is almost a cement block back there now and built with glass. I am going to be surprised if he does not retire after this season.

3 Likes

We’re beating a 7-4 team. The Lions are struggling to teams with losing records.

1 Like

You’re maybe just maybe going to get 6-6 today

Let’s not get too full of yourself just yet amigo

Bravo

The Rams have been to two Superbowls in the last few years. This is a organization that knows how to win whether people like that notion or not.

They literally did a full segment on how bad Atlanta was in the red zone, and how the Saints were perfect against us.

That isn’t hyperbole. It’s literal facts.