The Rams

The Rams are beating Joe Flacco.

Jor Flacco is now 0-1 this year.

He had nothing to do with the 7-4 team….

Neither did Walker, the rookie or Watson. The Browns are driven by defense. Not spectacular QB play.

Rams and the Flacco led Browns were tied with like 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter and we’re scared? Were we watching the same game? Was I missing something other than Flacco floating a game ending hailmary INT from inside his own 20 with lots of time remaining?
Nothing special about the Rams winning that game other than Flacco being a 90 year old one year wonder QB.
The Rams weren’t winning that game against any other team today.

Tough to rely on your defense when Flacco is your QB.
I would take just about every teams starter, or their backups over Flacco any day.

Ahh struggling against bad teams is good and beating good teams is bad. I see…

Rams have struggled all year.
Clearly their record is an indication.

Dude, you’re 6-6

Lions 9-3

Just stop, you’re not elevating

1 Like

I wouldnt. I wanted to PLAY the crappy mobile QBs we usually destroy. Not the experienced vet who can read a defense.

Huh?

Let me know when you win something. I dont care about feelings. I know what my team is capable of when on all cylinders which we are getting close too.

1 Like

Exactly! This is talk from a fan base that wins Superbowls :wink:

And I know what my team is capable of when firing on all cylinders.

It’s 2023.
The Lions are clearly at least a level above the Rams based on record.

Me too! Great offense with a terrible defense. Lions aren’t going far with Glenn. Sorry

Maybe.
Season isn’t over, and we had a stretch at the beginning of the year where the Lions defense was actually capable.
I wouldn’t write off a rebound.

1 Like

Atlanta gave up 80 more yards to the Saints.

Revenge, sweet revenge. If there was a way we could play Green Bay one more time, I’d be OK with that, too.

1 Like

The problem is that Seattle is unlikely to make the playoffs at this point with the surging Packers and Rams.

1. Seattle Seahawks (6-6): Seattle dropped out of the NFC playoff picture on Sunday and will face an uphill climb to get back in it. The Seahawks face the 49ers and Eagles in the next two weeks. Barring an upset, Seattle will be 6-8 with three games left and lose the tie-breaker to the Rams. Uphill, Pete Carroll trudges.
1 Like

we don’t want any part of Miami.

6- GB at 3- DET is by far the most likeliest outcome now.

Rams and Seattle finish 9-8 with Seattle being on the wrong side of tiebreakers this year (which is pretty sweet). Pretty confident that Dallas takes Philly next week and as a result the NFC playoffs will be:

SF Bye

LAR @ DAL/PHI
GB @ DET
DAL/PHI @ ATL

I think Dallas likely drops one more game after beating PHI so they still end up the 5 seed.

Seattle tends to play like a different team when their back is against the wall. They’re the team most likely to change the equation a bit with a win in one of the next two weeks.

1 Like