The Vikings are winning this division

if Vikings fall to the bears, i feel like this dies

not sure if they do or not tbh, but i think the game will be close cause its a divisonal game and those are always fucky

1 Like

My whole point this entire time is that
A) this team severely lacks talent
B) they ran on vibes and ‘grit’ for longer than they should’ve (Campbell is a motivation master)
C) the Vikings team is much more talented, and their DC is top 5 while ours is bottom 3.
D) I knew this swoon was coming, especially after the trade deadline. (Holmes has no balls)
E) Goff was certainly due for regression. He is now playing like what he is, about the 18th best starter in NFL.

The Vikings are winning this division. Mark my words. I’m not sure the Lions win again this season. They have NOTHING on defense.

when they don’t will you promise to never post here again?

2 Likes

Can’t handle the truth eh boss? You’re right. Everything is fine. Lions rule! Yaaaaa! Go Lions. God this board has just become a bunch of homer yutzes.

I’m aming for the middle ground between Everything is fine and sky is falling

Vikings are not winning the divison. I’ll bet you a year of Beiber-face they don’t

They are what they are. A massively overachieving group because they have a great coach that has nothing to work with on D. Even a mediocre D gets them to where most fans on here think they are. Holmes has built a solid O, not great if Goff goes back to what he is in real life-a turnover machine ( many years of proof on that)…but he does not know what he is doing on D. Not one irreplaceable player on D after three years is proof enough for me. Love Branch but that is still a question mark

When you eat crow do you put barbecue sauce on it? Are you a ranch guy? I am genuinely curious about the seasoning you use?

4 Likes

Press Conference Kermit GIF

2 Likes

We will need to revisit this soon. I think the vikings might turn it over to the bye week.

3 Likes

At this point, even if the OP still wants to be a Debbie Downer, he should at least realize that if a team wins this division because of an epic Lions collapse, it will be the Packers, not the Vikings and Josh “ScottMitchellGardnerMinshewCaseKenum” Dobbs.

1 Like

The Lions have 6 games left and I am doubtful any of the other North teams go 3-3 even

So I think they Lions are in a good place

2 Likes

I will say I definitely thought the Vikings were winning tonight. I will admit that if the Lions win 2 of next 3 it is now likely over. If the Vikings are within two games of Detroit entering their first match in week 16 I think Minnesota overtakes them. So it comes down to what Lions do in the next 3. 3-0, they win North. 2-1, they likely win North. 1-2, they likely lose North to Minnesota.
0-3, they definitely lose North to Minnesota.

I don’t think the Vikings beat LV or Green Bay

6 Likes

Good call sir

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

Hey @KarlKaliente

I love your profile pic. Kenny Rogers Mad TV skits …oh that brings me back to high school. Lol

1 Like

The Vikings are dogshit and Dobbs was unmasked. They may not win another game.

2 Likes

Vikings remaining schedule:

@ Raiders W
@ Bengals W
vs Lions W
vs Packers L
9-7 entering week 18
@ Lions

Lions remaining schedule:

@ Saints L
vs. Broncos L
@ Bears W
vs. Vikings L
@ Cowboys L
9-7 entering week 18
vs. Lions

Also, GB has a very high probability of being 9-7 heading into week 18 :eyes:. They look good and their schedule is a joke after this week.

The Lions 100% look like a horse that sprinted to the 3/4 pole and is absolutely being smashed with a whip by the jockey as the field quickly closes in. The Vikings absolutely crapped themselves, and I am thankful for that. If ‘we’ can right the ship on D and Goof stops playing like he’s betting on the opponent then maybe it’ll be over by mid December but I am not expecting either of those two things to happen.

This I actually agree with. Think the Packers finish 2nd in the division

They’ll lose both.

1 Like

C’mon, Nate. The Vikings are playing on the road against two teams that lost their starting quarterbacks! How could the Vikings lose those games?