The way too early 2023 mock draft thread

Good draft like a lot of the players like Drew Sanders a ton. But I think WR and RB are bigger priority then the 6tg and 7th. And wouldn’t take a TE that high as we don’t utilize them much. I would draft a TE late and get a WR or RB with that 3rd.

If you watched the Kentucky game, you would think he is terrible. Much of why they lost rests on him.

If you watched the LSU or @Tennessee game, you would be impressed. He had given them plenty of offense to win both games. I would throw the Utah game in there as well as that is considered his breakout game.

I wouldn’t even be having the conversation if Richardson didn’t ooze talent. Its hard for me to ignore that and simply act like he is another guy because his stats don’t line up. He has very rare physical attributes of the sort you see with guys like Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen. I did a mock and he was available in the 2nd. I’m not passing on him in the 2nd.

I think he’ll be a very polarizing figure if he comes out this year, no doubt.

Sanders can play edge. He actually did play EDGE at Alabama as a starter until he got hurt and Dallas Turner Wally Pipp’ed him. He transferred to ARK but Sabin probably would have moved him to ILB this year with Anderson and Turner as EDGE guys. I see him as a MLB prospect who has some versatility. I’ve been impressed with his ability to cover, at least he has got the agility to do it. I mean the dude is 6’5" playing MLB so I don’t think size is a concern. I would be a little concerned we’re falling into a Barnes situation.

1 Like

I could see that. I was actually contemplating Cedric Tillman at that spot, then maybe going for the Ohio State TE later on.

1 Like

I took TE off the chart, they have committed to using what they got.

1 Like

Went defense first 4, then finished all offense.

Just throwing darts at this point of the mock-season.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.