They decided to trust Stafford!

In a nutshell barreb101:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

They aren’t even comparable 10000000000% Brees has been the better QB regardless of situation in his career.

1 Like

Why are you running down this rabbit hole?

Stafford wanted him here, pulled strings. He was familiar with Stafford, being his guy in Georgia.

1 Like

Blah blah blah.

I just gave you very high interception rates for Kurt Warner (super bowl MVP with a killer supporting cast).

You’re just crying, at this point, that I showed it’s plausible.

I don’t care what your feelings are. Don’t make it personal. Rude.

I also showed you that the “high interception rate” of Warner didn’t come close to touching INT records. So what was your point again?

Seems not.

I ask myself that Everytime you make a Stafford negative post.:rofl:

3 Likes

But but… Kris Durham.

As if that’s all you need to say to prove Stafford had nobody to throw to the whole time he was here…

He was next up when Burleson went down. Nate, btw, had no problem catching Stafford throws, and he loves him.

1 Like

I can see that you are not able to evaluate QB play without emotion. Your “media level” following of Brees is not based on anything substantive. All of the negativity in Detroit has many believing there is something real or substantive in terms of bashing Stafford. His mechanics fell apart in 2013 and Lions Fans still whine about it, despite the fact he is a completely different QB since. Make no mistake, Stafford is well on his way to Canton. Rivers is headed to Canton with no real post season success and he has much less ability than Stafford. Most of the HOF QB’s had a fraction of the ability Stafford brings week in and out. Most were just in good situations where the team had success. Do you honestly think Aikman was a fraction of the QB Stafford is? When people incorrectly claim Stafford throws lots of picks, compare his numbers with most of the HOF QB’s.

1 Like

Apparently I’m confused?? What do you mean by Warner’s 2 years with Martz? Martz was the offensive coordinator for the first Super Bowl win and then head coach from 2000 to 2005 for the Rams and coached the Rams back to the SB in 2001 St. Louis Rams (1999–2005)

• Offensive coordinator (1999)
  • Head coach (2000–2005) Warner was with the Rams 1998 through 2003

1999 - more targets to Faulk, fewer to WRs. I’d presume the passes to Faulk were behind the LOS, but would defer to the numbers.

2000 - more targets to WRs.

Strangest coincidence, though, both years Faulk had 253 rush attempts on the money.

Best explanation is that Martz got more pass crazy after his first year.