They did it

And, for sure, we left points on the field.
But, I’ll take scoring on every single drive.

1 Like

Agree. They played very conservative a couple times when in field goal range, which I thought was smart in this game the way it was going.

2 Likes

the lion king attack GIF

3 Likes

We are running the table.

Swift all of a sudden came back and had a great 2nd half. Jamo is gonna get more involved.

And St Brown and Williams are our rocks.

It’s gonna be a fun December

3 Likes
7 Likes

The freakin’ linebackers played good. The LINEBACKERS!

First complete game played entirely as a TEAM. Everyone pitched in. Awesome to see. Will it last? IDK, and do not care. Savor the moments…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Funny how it was “all business” with Fatty P and just seems like fun and family with DC. Think that was the real culture change we needed to make!

3 Likes

glad we dumped that average bum hock as well for the 2nd.

hes not gonna be worth the money he wants

2 Likes

This coach has COMPLETELY lost the locker room!

4 Likes

Whose hockenson?

Brock wright has been much more useful and effective than hockenson ever was for us.

3 Likes

If I were a betting man, I’d bet against you. Unless you meant St. Brown is our #1.

1 Like

You know what, I think st brown came out today and was like “y’all excited about Jamo? Well I’m still A#1!”
St brown plays like a man on fire, i love that kid.

I hope st brown is a lion for life.

1 Like

I think DC still has some growing to do, but I think he’s learned a lot from his mistakes.

The biggest thing is, people want to play for him

1 Like

because he isn’t a motivator…he INSPIRES them…He LOVES them…He prepares them for a street fight that they win most weeks…even when it doesn’t show up on the scoreboard.

There’s a whooooole lotta ass whoopin to do yet. We’re only getting started.
Best in the NFL at getting the ceiling out of players…that matters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.