Thibs Watch - Oregon vs Utah Game

“I be dat, I be dat, I be dat”

1 Like

Sizzle, but with steak!

Unfortunately, I think Lloyd will play his way into top 20 of draft out of our reach

That’s not out of our reach anymore.

2 Likes

I Like LB Lloyd over Nakobe…Lloyd would work well with Barnes and replace Anzalone, who is a FA in 2022…Love Lloyd’s Speed & Athleticism…Side-to-side speed…

BTW: Utah has a very good defense. I’ve seen them several times being in Los Angeles.

1 Like

38-7 the first game, this is heading that way again, Thibs needs to make something happen for his team to change the momentum.

WTF is the mascot doing with those cards, lol

Sewell!!!

2 Likes

That’s a 2023 Lions draft pick. Guaranteed.

He’s all over the place tonight.

KT has done literally nothing and has been single blocked all night… what am I missing?

The hype, maybe?

5 Likes

such a stark difference from the OSU game. Hutch was a factor every single play

Sewell is a bigger factor than KT here for Oregon

1 Like

He did nothing the first meeting as well,

Yea I’m turning into more of a Hutch fan. He plays like it matters more to him.

3 Likes

So… Tibby don’t?

All things being equal, take the kid that was born in Michigan. I loved Suh, but he couldn’t wait to leave, and I could see the same thing with KT. Take someone that actually wants to be here, not a one contract and done guy.

11 Likes

Are you old enough to remember Courtney brown? All the ability in the world and then some. Didn’t love or enjoy the game. Cashed his money as a #1 pick and was out of the league in a handful of years. I’ll pass on this kid and take someone like Hutchinson all day. That kid not only has the athletic ability and motor but studies the game. He knew when Ohio state was rolling protection to him and what they were trying to do based on personal and formations.

6 Likes

Hey he just made a play!

1 Like

Thibs finally shows up for a play. I’ve come off him for the pick.

Keep Hutch in MI.

6 Likes

Finally.

Utah has played 6 quarters now vs Oregon. Combined score 61-7

1 Like