This Division Championship is in Memory of

Robert (Spike), Maggie (LionsMom), RickOShea, Willie, my grandpa. They finally did it. I hope you had the best seats in the world.

Blue Sky Water GIF by University of Florida

Please add your absent friends here.

43 Likes

What a great post!

3 Likes

Willie, Big Willie? I didnt know…dammit

2 Likes

'ppreciate ya for thinking of them and calling them to memory. It does sort of anchor the accomplishment with the years we’ve been waiting together. God bless you.

7 Likes

My Dad was watching with my son and me. Miss you Dad!

17 Likes

No. My best friends dad. Sorry

4 Likes

Ahhh, my bad, and regards. But I havent seen BigWillie here in a long time…hope he’s good

5 Likes

I would like to add my Grandpa, he passed 10 years ago, and he’s the reason why I’m a diehard Lions fan. RIP Grandpa B…at least ya got to see a Lions championship in 1957 :heart: :football:

4 Likes

Add Killer Kowalski to that list!!

28 Likes

Jamie Samuelsson as well. Another guy who lived and breathed Detroit sports.

15 Likes

My Uncle Kirk (layne22) introduced me to this team, bringing me to my first Lions game in … 1993. I was 12. He passed from cancer a few years ago.

Cheers to you, Kirk.

20 Likes

My dad! Charles Riley! Love man!!

7 Likes

My dad was told he had 2 years to live after open heart surgery and end-stage cirrhosis of the liver from Hep C. That was over 4 years ago and we get to celebrate together! He started my fandom as a kid and I fill him in on how the Detroit teams are doing since he’s a college football-only junkie.

15 Likes

My older brother John! Massive fan and I know he’s grinning ear to ear and running around like a mad man tonight

20 Likes

Love your post. Thank you very much for this. R.i.p to them.

4 Likes

In Memory Of Lionsmom & n @ Rick O Shea.

4 Likes

Big Willie didn’t make the transition from 247, as many other old faces. Have no clue why they haven’t shown up here over the last 2 -3 years.

Wishful thinking perhaps…

4 Likes

And we can’t forget She’sLions :football: :heart:

10 Likes

Cheers to them! And let’s not forget Tom K :beers:

edit: didn’t see you already listed him @Wolverine0611

4 Likes