This is the worst draft of all time F grade

Billy Madison Dumber GIF - Billy Madison Dumber GIFs

9 Likes

That’s baseball…and online forums!

giphy (1)

4 Likes

Whatever.:grinning:

1 Like

I vote to pin this as biggest man baby hissy fit in the history of the board. This has got to be pinned to the top for everyone to laugh at for eternity.

10 Likes

What in the actual… @LineBusy, brother, i need that gif of yours.

@CatholicNinja you are just a really bad troll at this point…

6 Likes

Not even close! :rofl:
You should have been here during the real Millen era.

4 Likes

this is just more blabbing , and I told you so stuff.

Swift is GONE, and we got a very nice RB in Gibbs that like 7 other teams TRIED to take, (so I read) .
We needed D help and got that with Jack Campbell , he can move around and wreck stuff as a LB HERE—a NEED.

We got La Porta, this solidifies TE AND helps Goff this season…it’s a plus !

We drafted Hooker , which many were banging the table for , HE is a BIG upgrade to Sud…it’s a gain !
We got our DT and from I recently learned he’s a find/ just like The OT ! IT was a need.

this team got better and your screaming it’s an ( F ) ??? …what are you on ninja !?

I admit I was mad about not getting Bijan , but NOT about to cry over Gibbs.

I am not picking on you OR Headhunting your threads !! I read them and laugh, mostly because you come in here like you walk on water and try telling us all YOU TOLD US SO…like who does that ??? makes you look foolish.

at a total guess-I haven’t thought about grades, but I’d call it an B+ at least.

3 Likes

Love you, bro. Comedy is one of my favorite things.
Keep crushing it!

4 Likes

I was ljwphotography on the original board, brother I’ve been here an extremely long time. I’d say 15-18 years. I was around for those. This is still top 5

7 Likes

I think that is highly possible the eagles offense gets solved by the league DCs this year and we see a decline.

1 Like

He’s also not a Dan Campbell type guy because he doesn’t stick to what he says. He told us he was leaving. Nope.

1 Like

WORST DRAFT OF ALL TIME?! Like worst draft from the Lions or like ever in the history of the NFL?

I told you a like a gazillion times: Don’t exaggerate!!

3 Likes

But, since you felt it necessary to bring religion into it, and feel persecuted.
Matthew 5
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and utter all kinds of calumnies against you for my sake. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven. In the same manner, they persecuted the prophets who preceded you.

2 Likes

OP might be onto something with regards to the Eagles draft, I thought they & the Texans killed it

What is top 5? This draft is a top 5 worst draft for the Lions?

Is that what you are saying or am I misreading you?

1 Like

Chris Farley Ninja GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Bringing “prophet margins” into it. Love the angle!

1 Like

biggest man baby hissy fit in the history of the board.

3 Likes

The funny thing is i absolutely love this draft and I think Brad nailed it out of the park. I really don’t think it could have gone much better.

We got the best running back, tight end and linebacker according to Brad’s board. We desperately needed to upgrade to running back room. We have a great o-line and it’d be a waste to not have running back talent back there. There is no “reaching” because everyone from 10-50 were rated about the same. Gibbs was one of the few elite talents left.

The Lions are ready to compete now. They needed players to come in who are ready to contribute. We are going to love Jack Campbell for years and we will quickly forget about Swift with Gibbs on the team now. Gibbs is the perfect complement to Montgomery.

I love our tight end. I think he’s going to be a stud.

4 Likes

We can’t be calling the truth to the table in a conversation that is 100% committed to drama, bro. Breaking the “rules of engagement”

This is 100% about venting & projecting.
Step 1. indirect gaslight attempt
Step 2. evade all accountability by deflecting, semantics, moving goal posts, changing meanings…etc
Step 3. keep it going/always have last word.

Formula for never-ending hit of cortisol

1 Like