This is the worst draft of all time F grade

To show you how accurate mock drafts are. At one point Andre Carter was mocked as late 1st early 2nd round and he went undrafted. There were a ton of guys that were 2nd or 3rd mock pick that went after the 5th. The mock drafts seemed to be way off this year across the board and that is probably because so many players were all ranked similarly.

2 Likes

Bill Polian’s opinion or

I’ll go with Bill :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Love it too
Pure comedy gold
@CatholicNinja good work
Way better than your imitation Holmes convos dawg. Bet

Just to let you know, I just registered the usernames MormonMafioso, AlawiteDynamite, ZoroastrianPyroclastian, ShintoBimbo and BaptistAsskicker

3 Likes

Epic way to close the rant

10/10

:joy::joy:

I think an F is a bit extreme. I would give the draft as a whole C-. I really like Branch and Laporta is a good football player. I see the value in Gibbs because this offense needs some juice and Ben will find ways to use him. I don’t like the Campbell pick at all not because it was a reach I just don’t see anything special there and I would not have taken him in the 2nd round either. I don’t see Hooker as a starter but he does throw a nice deep ball. I trust Brad on the DT and G we picked in fact I like his late round picks.

Fantastic!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

2 Likes

Can I see this actually happening?

SHURIKEN!

Stand-Up Lol GIF by Muppet Wiki

1 Like

Louis Riddick said on ESPN, not only will the Lions win the North but they will be in the NFCC.

I always love when someone is a garbage man as a profession bitches about our draft like he knows what f**k he is talking about. Then proclaims if the Lions followed their plan they would be SB contenders.

1 Like

Just can’t keep up with social media banter. That’s a pretty wordy opening thread to be called a troll, right? There were points to be found within. But its the “F” grade in the title that squeezed balls here, amirite !

1 Like

I wouldn’t characterize the OP as a troll. He states his reasons masked behind a good bit of hubris. I have nothing against the OP except that he is not representing his faith very well. I haven’t always done that either. So as my name and pic says… I’ll take shots at anyone and myself.

1 Like

I am sure Brad will sleep better knowing that :slight_smile:

Lol at the OP. It’s pretty insulting calling this draft the worst draft of all time after suffering and going through the Millen years.

1 Like

So you… or Gil Brandt:

“If you love a guy at 18 and don’t think he’ll be there at 34, you take him and move on.”

This discussion is beyond entertaining.

2 Likes

I already claimed AmishAsshole

4 Likes

I’m not Amish, but I can say that I’ve never met an Amish asshole.

What about an Amish mulehole?

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t understand…. There’s a BUSY signal

Shoot perhaps even some Quinn years

1 Like