This is the worst draft of all time F grade

Nice, I just locked up RastafariCosmonaut, JewishSamurai, PresbytarianPugilist, AthiestPriest, and RosicrutionCowboy

2 Likes

This is my favorite post of this month and it’s draft week! If you look at how many responses he gets to these ridiculous threads you would see why he continues to make them.

4 Likes

Does any old fart here remember “Dom.” He’s baaack!

2 Likes

The original post is one hell of a rant.
I think you are in a panic of some sort.
We needed D. He got the Best S, The best LB, and an unmovable rock for the middle of the D-line.
He added the fastest RB and the fastest TE. (Campbell played TE, btw, CatholicNinja)
We needed another QB and one of the best ones was available so he took him. Chill.

I was surprised by the RB. He was the best receiving RB, though. I have no idea who Brodric Martin is, but I’m willing to trust the Lions brass on this. I didn’t know squat about James Houston either. The last two drafts crushed and this one looks great to me.

They drafted excellent players in positions of need. Nice.

2 Likes

He was just “Tellin’ it like it is!”.

Dom was fun, ask Nate.

1 Like

Thus spoke Zarathushtra. He was a mentor to Pythagoras, and one of the first if not the first to promote/believe in dualism, a main tenant for Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Still practiced today. I’ve often thought of converting.

2 Likes

I figured Pythagorus would support triangleism…

2 Likes

I used to layout my foundations for the excavator, it was the only math I needed for the most part.

I’ll go really old school. DruidDestroyer

1 Like

Winner.

Now I want to go read the ads in my old comic books…

1 Like

Ryan Wilson of CBS Sports had Lions’ draft as his number one drsft in the league.

This is what guys these days say to themselves every time they pull a chicks pants down for the first time. I am so glad I’m married and don’t have to deal with it. :rofl:

Dibs on BohemianSumoWrestler

Go to an Italian restaurant. Order Penne anything.

I’m going to close this thread because gender, race, religion, and politics are not allowed on the board. This is a safe place free of those discussions.

If you feel the need to talk about these subjects you need to find a new place. we’re here to talk football.

1 Like