This Just In: Levi and Alim Don't Play The Same Position

DO ANY OF THEM SAY HE WAS SUSPENDED?

From Carolina…“Nixon is a powerful individual who seems to make things happen at the drop of a hat. He boasts some impressive starting experience at the college level and should be a nice fit within the locker room judging by reports of his outstanding character away from the gridiron.”

Depends when in 2018 he was supposedly suspended. This article states that two players were suspended prior to first game of season, not Nixon. But I can’t find anything saying he was suspended unless Air’s nephew is telling him that. None of the links provided say suspended at all, they reference an incident, which no one has disputed here, and that he was cleared.

1. As Ihmir Smith-Marsette spends the week in practice on the scout team following his arrest on charges of operating while intoxicated, Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz describes the senior as “very remorseful’’ as he prepares to serve a one-game suspension this week.

“I don’t think he fully realizes just the potential danger of the situation first and foremost, not only to himself but to other people, and it’s a regrettable decision that he made, so he’ll deal with it,’’ Ferentz said.

“I’ve known Ihmir for four-plus years now. He’s a tremendous person and a great team member. For me personally, this is very uncharacteristic of him and surprising. It’s something he did and it was a bad decision. It’s like all of us in life, you make a bad decision, you have to live with it. I think he’ll push forward, that’s my sense right now.’’

Ferentz pointed out that the suspension is the first he has had to hand out in some time.

The most recent similar situations came in 2018 when Tristan Wirfs and Brady Reiff were suspended for the opener against Northern Illinois after facing alcohol-related charges.

The point is that Air “claimed” that he was suspended from the school and that was the reason for him entering the transfer portal. NONE of that is true. You are talking about players and team suspensions which he also never received. Total BS and he stands by it with no proof.

It’s true … may I ask how you come to think it’s not?

It’ll be interesting to see Daviyon Nixon/Derrick Brown vs Levi Onwuzurike/Alim McNeil and which pairing will be more effective 2 years from now.

Yes it will. I started day 3 hoping for Nixon and Deonte Brown. When it was obvious that we weren’t getting them I went to mow. I returned in the 7th to find that Carolina got both. I can guarantee you Deonte was on their radar from their scouting Derrick Brown the year before. Deonte was the reason Derrick’s worst game was vs Alabama.

Because you have absolutely no proof. LOL, you think that saying the same thing over and over with no proof somehow is the same thing as a fact. Where is your proof? May I ask how come you don’t have any proof? LOL, I’m done and this is total BS and you know it, you simply can’t admit that you’re wrong. Any time you want to post actual facts that say I’M wrong I have absolutely NO problem admitting it, unlike yourself.

Well, none of the articles you posted state the kid was suspended.
There was a dorm incident, no one disputes that, but suspension was never mentioned on any articles linked. And IA coach references the two players suspended in 2018 and they aren’t Nixon.
Now it may have happened before but there is nothing out there saying he was suspended, outside of your comment that he was in 2018.