This Lions defense is trash

Back 7 anyway

I figured this game was not the gimmie people thought. If you can blanket his receivers and get after Bryce, you can make him look real bad. But leave guys wide open and he will eat your lunch.

2 Likes

It’s bad, bad.

https://x.com/NatSparbeck/status/2107127627240878441

2 Likes

https://x.com/AtoZ_Payton/status/2107093837646573729

This is what happens when you get a coach like shepard, who is learning on the job. The blame should be pointed at dan campbell

1 Like

Dizon just filed a Defamation lawsuit against him and The Den

2 Likes

ā€œLions had the sixth-best time to throw this week, but the 22nd-best time to pressure,ā€

I don’t even want to mention the hell I took for suggesting there was a TTP that would better represent the defense than TTT.

2 Likes

Bring back the paper bags!

1 Like

It’s almost like that’s how the defense has looked every game this season and the team isnt changing anything even when Dan says they’re gonna ā€œwatch some film and make the correct changesā€ā€¦I hope somebody shows that vid to Dan.

I also gotta give @DBend144 a shout out here too - dude took hell all week, and especially when he said all the Detroit teams were a dumpster fire.

Well, wings - enough said, lions - last night was as close to a dumpster fire on defense as I’ve ever seen, tigers - missed them playing in any games this weekend, pistons - haven’t started yet.

So he’s at least 3/4 correct so far!

Here you go @DBend144

Happy Beer GIF by German Kraft

1 Like

Yes, he took and exceedingly inappropriate amount of guff. Beyond just disagreement or not, rather outright disrespect.

1 Like

2 Likes

I genuinely feel bad for Shep.

Seems like a cool dude and players like him. Not his fault he was promoted before his time. Its clear schematicly dude was not ready to be a DC. The Lions did him a disservice.

3 Likes

2 healthy all Pros (Hutch, Campbell)

2 Healthy ~probowlers (Mac, Williams)

And yet one of the WORST defenses in NFL History!!!

3Rd most Y/G ALL TIME.

9th most Pass Y/G all time.

4th most Points allowed per game ALL TIME.

1 Like

Lions could’ve got Flores and Allen. Were stuck with shep. This is all on Dan.

2 Likes

We’re these WRs too much cushion. Why aren’t we jamming their ass???

1 Like

both at same time?

Ooph, watch your drinks around Barry fellas. We got a live onešŸ˜‚

Edit:I’m messing with you. No kink shaming

2 Likes

The DJ Reed numbers are insane. He’s giving up almost 20 yards a catch.

1 Like

(sorry, it’s been stuck in my head since I hit reply)

2 Likes