Tigers vs White Sox; Sept 27-29

Really like the pitch clock…nothing worse than a 4 hour game…the shift never bothered me though. A good hitter IMO can hit the ball to all fields.

2 Likes

If some of those dummies would have learned how to place a bunt, they could have hit .500 in a season and broken the whole shift idea.

1 Like

Agreed I very much would like to see guys just play fundamental baseball and put it the other way but they have this rule in place for years and years and they would not deviate from their analytics based three true outcomes swing from your heels. So what you ended up seeing was a ton of balls hit right on the screws being outs and the game just kept getting stupider and stupider

1 Like

Pretty crazy that they eliminate the shift…put in a pitch clock. Make relievers face 3 batters minimum. Make the bases bigger and still most player can barely bat their weight.

1 Like

Today’s starting lineup. Who’s gonna be the hero?

It makes the point that the pitching lab phenomena is such a huge advantage

1 Like

I like that lineup because it makes you feel like Meadows is only going to face crochet once and green will only face him twice

1 Like

Im picking the stick here and going with Tork

1 Like

Very good point.

I’m going to stick to the theme that we have a different hero every night.

I’m taking Malloy.

This is really hard to comprehend, we are 30-11 in the last 41 games and this.

"Over this club’s 41 games since Aug. 11, Tigers starting pitchers have thrown just 150 2/3 innings. That’s an average of 3 2/3 frames per game. "

2 Likes

Its because we only had 2 starting pitchers for most of that time.

We were throwing multiple games a week using only our bullpen.

The way Hinch handled those bully days is the biggest reason he deserves manager of the year.

6 Likes

Just another reminder that Hinch has a method to his madness…

I will go with Sweeney.

1 Like

I got Vierling

2 Likes

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

1 Like

In the same boat.
Two 8.2% DIPA’s already in the books gonna be a long night…

1 Like

It’s been a minute since I have been so excited to watch the Tigers.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Why aren’t we winning yet???

Angry Chicken GIF by happydog

2 Likes