Time to start rooting for Stafford

I remember a few years ago people were questioning others fandom when we were rooting for the Lions to lose instead of winning a meaningless game at the end of the year. All I know is Chase Young would look better in a Lions uniform than Okuduh.

2 Likes

So what’s wrong with Justin Herbert?

It’s ok to root for Stafford this week. Lions beans are way more valuable than Rams beans. A couple of spots in the top 5 could be massive. I hope the Rams win.

1 Like

Nothing, they just had this guy named Stafford and weren’t making this move at the time. You can literally use hindsight and say that for any player. Better question, who is Mike Jones?

You mean like you are doing? And for the record Washington has the worst defense in football right now.

And yet Chase Young is still better than Okudah. AINEC.

1 Like

We knew pre draft that Young was going #2 and we knew that we weren’t getting him after we won that meaningless game. I fail to see how your response is even remotely the same. Who cares what Washington D is ranked. Would you rather have Okuduh over Young?

And so is Derrick Brown. We can do this all day.

The draft didn’t end after pick #2.

2 Likes

Christ, this thread is going to turn into the draft position matters vs. draft position doesn’t matter debate again, isn’t it.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Rosanna Pansino

1 Like

Herbert would be nice but the guy we really missed out on IMO is Lamar Jackson. I wanted Lamar Jackson. Even worst case if he busts, he would be one bad ass rich man’s version of Randle-El. Instead we played it safe, a shit team like the Lions shouldn’t play it safe with an athlete like Lamar Jackson on the board.

See - I’m ok with you wanting this.

It’s called acceptance baby!

I love you, like you - regardless of the difference in opinion…. We are both exercising our God given right to choose !! :+1::crazy_face::pray::upside_down_face::heart:

That’s so odd.

I don’t remember anyone naming you Chief Lions Fan Designator.

Anyone who has been a Lions fan and suffered the way this fanbase has suffered can root for any damn player or team they want, and anyone who has a problem with it can kindly STFU.

5 Likes

Can they root for Isaiah Simmons? Asking for a friend. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Since we are rooting for Matt

He just took over as the 14th all time passing yards guy!

If he doesn’t get injured this season, he is on pace to break 49,000 and move up to the 11th spot!

1 Like

I’m rooting for the impossible: Matt to win the MVP and the Rams to lose out. But aren’t we all very used to rooting for the impossible?

I never stopped. But I will be rooting against him this week.

Its a real paradox. Do I root for the Lions and if they win they lose the top draft spot but get a potentially better draft spot with LA’s pick? Or do I root for LA so that the Lions keep their top spot? :rofl: :rofl:

Its the one game where if you lose you win…and if you win you still win. So its kind of an all around win either way.

And while I’ve tried to avoid this question…I have to ask it now. What meaningless game do you keep blathering about?

I have a dilemma. Love Matt, hate California.
Then, there’s the fact that the Rams owe us a first round pick.
Maybe I’ll get over my hate for California next year. I doubt it.
Wish Matt the best, next year, and the rest of his life.
This year? We need all the quality we can squeeze out of the draft.
The Rams won’t be in the bottom half, but, pick 15-20 would be nice.