Time to start rooting for Stafford

California is beautiful. Been there, love it. People of California? They kind of suck.

2 Likes

Nope. Go Cardinals. I’m sure most here will still root for butt boy Brady. Stafford winning a SB would just be another slap in our faces.

1 Like

The funny part about California for me is that it made me hate Chicago even more.

Our records indicate you were 74-90-1 rooting for Stafford in Detroit.

Keep on rooting!

No worries, I am, he’s killing it with a real team, staff, and organization, and even more fun to watch!!!

2 Likes

I’m rooting for Matt Prater

Matt Prater = 1
Matt Stafford = 0

matt prater celebration GIF by Detroit Lions

2 Likes

And Devon Kennard!

The more LA loses, the better our pick is. I don’t hope Matty breaks a leg, but I’d be just fine with them missing the playoffs and us getting pick 20 or so.

Problem is, barring Matty getting hurt, LA is cruising into the playoffs…ugh.

I remember arguing with people that Stafford early in his Lions career wasn’t in shape. They told me this was just his natural body composition.

Agreed, but making the playoffs is one thing, winning the division is what Stafford needs most so they can play at home in LA in the playoffs. They gotta beat and catch the Cardinals, otherwise they are a wildcard team going on the road for the playoffs to play Brady or Rodgers.

Just imagine he got hurt playing the Lions, wouldn’t that be fitting for both his career and the Lions history. lol

1 Like

At this point the rams would have to completely melt down for that pick to be any higher than 15. I don’t see that happening. At worst I think they’d pick in the low 20’s. At that point there’s really not much difference between picking at 23 vs picking at 32. So I’ll root for stafford to get his ring this year and for the wheels to fall off the rams wagon next year. I’d take the last pick in the first round this year if it got us two top ten picks next year.

It’s very possible he makes a return trip to Jerry world. The nfc east is a joke this year. Cowboys should easily reach 12 plus wins as long as dak stays healthy.

1 Like

Good point. Dak is a potential mvp candidate as well this year. QB rating is 115 after 6 games.

Your wrong but its your opinion

Your making excuses to root for him…I am a Matt fan but not rooting for him …You have no idea where the Rams finish its just a excuse

He is doing great has nothing to do with staff or organization …if makes uyou feel better fine if your talking about the past staff fine…you can’t judge new staff for few years…he still is throwing INTs just he has a D to bail him out past seasons here he didn’t have that…

If you don’t think the staff and coaching make a huge difference, I can’t help you. An OC/HC that knows how to not only attack a D but set them up for plays to come and keep a D off balance is major. McVey known for just that.

McVey has a proven record as a play caller It’s not an unknown.

Stafford over 1800 yds, 16 TDs, 4 ints, and a 116 rating. Ints are not an issue, neither are fumbles for that matter.

As to the D, it’s nowhere near as good as last yrs

`Welcome aboard ive been enjoying the rams games this year .

1 Like

Then head on over to the Rams forum. This ain’t a Rams forum.

That was something else Caldwell helped him with. He came in with a focus on nutrition and changed things up for the players in that department, and we all saw a noticable difference in Stafford’s physique when he got with Caldwell. Now he’s in LA where its kicked up to an even higher level.

1 Like