**TNF Packers vs Cardinals Game Thread**

Alex Kemp is the ref. What’s interesting is last week was the first time all year that a home team won a game he ref’d (Bucs over Bears). Another interesting note is what happened in 2020. The league tries to rotate their refs to not do the same team within X number of weeks of the last time they ref’d that team. A good spacing is 10-12 weeks. A tighter spacing might be 4 or 5 weeks. Its rare to see the same ref after 2-3 weeks, but sometimes it happens. In 2020 Alex Kemp did back to back Packers games. I don’t recall ever seeing that before. He did us vs the Packers and turned around and did Packers vs Panthers 6 days later.

1 Like

Looks like Jaylon Smith is a healthy scratch already :eyes:

cat scratch GIF

1 Like

Joe Barry is out on the Covid list.

I looked up where he was from, expecting to see Wisconsin ties. But, he’s actually from Michigan. Come on down, Alex Kemp.

crap drive GB

Cardinals defense looks good.

Super Saiyan Football GIF by FaZe Clan

can’t do that …

Rashan Gary is an example of a good football player who is playing the wrong position. And he’s in the wrong position specifically because of the glory and money the positions he’s trying to play make…vs his natural position.

And just LOL at million dollar coaches and GMs not seeing what should be obvious.

Chandler Jones is lucky he’s not wearing a Lions uniform.

1 Like

good field pos Cards.

Nice coverage by Isiah Simmons.

Wasn’t someone telling us all he was nothing more than a Safety in the NFL?

2 Likes

Yeah, he should have been flagged. Amari was down, I don’t like trying to bend a guy backwards when his knees are down.

2 Likes

This should be an ass whipping. I just hope the refs allow it. The first time you see a phantom hold on a big play by the Cardinals or an iffy illegal contact on a key down by the Packers offense…you know its time to hold on tight for “the fix.” As long as they can avoid the referee version of “stealing possessions” I can’t see Green Bay winning this game. Even with The God King leading them.

1 Like

And, there was a ref 3 feet away, watching the play!

What do you mean? He has no excuses. He’s an NFL QB, just like Goff.

1 Like

Thursday games are rough on these teams. Sloppy so far.

Great throw !!

blatant facemask #2