**TNF Packers vs Cardinals Game Thread**

Oh, man. What a cheap ass penalty.

Part of me wants to pull up Seahawks and Cowboys footage doing worse than that and the refs pretended it never happened.

It was a penalty, I’m only talking about how a team like the Lions don’t get that call.

2 Likes

Definitely, but, that’s never called for us. Against us, for sure.

1 Like

Tonyan Harding!
He’ll knee cap ya…or just run the wrong route. :wink:

1 Like

It’s idiotic how they stop some off sides plays and let others go. Seems random AF.

2 Likes

That’s part of the frustration of being a Lions fan. If calls don’t work out in our favor…cool. But why are they looking at plays and determining calls based completely on which jersey the guys are wearing? We have eyes. We can see how other games are called and then all of a sudden we enter an alternate reality when its a Lions game. The Seahawks batting the ball out of the back of the endzone is a great example of how things change when the Lions are involved. Remember, the NFL didn’t say they temporarily forgot the rule (which would be ridiculous anyways). They said “I have spoken to the referee. He did not see that part of the play because that is not his area. The back judge felt it was not an intentional act, that it was inadvertent.” On a play where the player who batted the ball went out of his way to make sure everyone knew it was intentional for showmanship and a mic drop moment.

Add that play to the Samkon Gado play at the front end of the laundry list of plays when other fans pop their mouths off.

2 Likes

Wow, they have called ridiculous taunting calls this year but that young kid who just caught the ball did the definition of what they are trying to eliminate from the game…and no call.

4 Likes

short

Oprah did a bad job. All she had to do was turn up field

I hate how soft they are being about the taunting. Refs need to be as removed from the game as humanly possible.

out, bored.

Didn’t get in for the touchdown…still gets the touchdown.

1 Like

Yup - default TD call…and if it’s “inconclusive” it is a score.
Lions - default no TD, must waste a red flag (timeout), and get jerked around even if you do score.

1 Like

Oh! Oh!
Murray has a hurt pinky.

Yeah, he did it and then backed away and then went back again for a second and then backed away again.
That was a good no-call.

Soo many recognizable players on Arizona’s team, by drafting, trades, or free agency.

Can’t help but wonder if we’re getting Fox some practice at QB.
Get the offense built, give Goff a chance, then once it’s built, let Fox do his thing?

1 Like

what does the fox say GIF

1 Like

I watched the Bengals/Packers game where J-Chase made a great catch on the sidelines for a big play. It was obvious. They called it out of bounds. The Bengals had to waste a challenge to prove what was obvious. That’s the kind of ISH they do to manipulate games in a certain teams favor. It clearly should have been a Chase catch where the Packers should have had to challenge the catch.

1 Like

Haha! Exactly.
He’ll just re-negotiate his QB contract in and have his punting contract tacked on the end.