Tommy Kraemer listed as starting RG for Philly

sorry if it’s been posted I didnt see it.

3 Likes

I expected it would be him…Stenberg has played his best at LOG plus Kraemer got some good starting an playing time last season.

3 Likes

Driving Cosmo Kramer GIF

Kraemer!!!

6 Likes

Hoping for Stenberg, but have to trust the staff…

2 Likes

Lol I love that there’s a name pronunciation guide

This is a blessing in disguise. A chance to test a possible replacement for 2023.

3 Likes

wow Board is showing starting over Barnes and Rodrigo!

1 Like

Not surprised with Board starting. If he stays injury free, he’s going to ball out. The guy has talent and the Ravens hated to lose him.

6 Likes
1 Like

They werent going to give the car keys to a 6th round rookie LB no matter how cool Hard Knocks is.

Now later in the year? Yeah, because Anzalone isnt the answer and Barnes will get snaps.

1 Like

Levi backup over six Duce so he must be good enough to play

2 Likes

I think all four are going to get more than just cameo appearances on the defense.

If he’s better than Six Deuce, we may be sitting better on DL than I thought.

1 Like

Gotta remember this is someone in the front office filling out the depth chart. They don’t go to Campbell and ask him to fill out the depth chart.

But Kraemer makes since, he’s played more on the right side.

3 Likes

There has been no talk or plays in the pre- season that highlighted Board or Anzalone, compared to what I have seen out of Rodrigo and Barnes. Hopefully all of these linebackers will get ample time to prove there worth during the season. They may be starters in name only.

1 Like

Congrats Mr. Kraemer. You get to lineup against Fletcher Cox and Jordan Davis in less than a week!

1 Like

I would think it comes from one of the coaches, possibly Glenn and Ben.

1 Like

Ouch!

I think Kraemer is going to be fine. Having Ragnow and Sewell on each side of him will be a big help for him. Last year he played okay as a rookie playing beside Evan Brown. Now he’s got more experience and an all pro center to help him.

1 Like

Sewall practicing at RG no Kraemer at practice per one tweet I saw a few moments ago.