Tommy Kraemer listed as starting RG for Philly

I don’t like the idea of brown vs Davis one on one. If the eagles bring a blitz that’s exactly what you’re going to get. I don’t see brown doing anything except get destroyed if that happens. At least ragnow and stenberg are nearly the same size as Davis. Plus, I like Jackson matching up with Cox athletically.

The other long shot option that hasn’t been discussed is moving ragnow over to right guard, shifting Jackson to center and playing stenberg at left guard. I don’t see it happening but it’s an interesting discussion.

1 Like

That makes sense I see where you’re coming from. Has Jackson played center at all?

And Brown was pretty solid at center last year and got to start 13 games due to Ragnow’s injury. I like the idea of Frank the tank at right guard together with Sewell.

Okay, I like that we have a fast receiver who might play someday.

But how much better would you feel if we had the beast Davis on our DL, rather than a 170lb WR sitting in street clothes?

Arrrgh.

That fast receiver will be able to play at full speed all 4 quarters taking the top off and Davis will be huffing O2 at halftime. At least his rookie year :wink:

2 Likes

Bingo! I like that oline almost as much as with Big V in there. Brown was very solid at center last year. He knows the call and has lots of experience now.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Davis is not even going to be starting. The Eagles have several dlinemen I’m more concerned about than Davis.

2 Likes

The Eagles were the absolute wrong team to have OL issues against. Ugh.

1 Like

All true…this week. For the long term, I promise you, you are going to see thousands of JaMoss jerseys all over the place.

1 Like

I think putting Sewell is a ruse for the eagles. They are making the eagles DEs prepare for two different RTs. No way they move Sewell to guard, I don’t think… they are playing games.

As open and honest as this staff is they aren’t dumb!

1 Like

Sneak peek into the Fraley home…

4 Likes

That being said, Sewell would be an absolute destructor at guard! He’s just more of a destructor at tackle

1 Like

Sewell is a freak athlete. He’s not worried about any of this stuff, other than if his brothers can hold up their end…annnnd of course…Raising Hutch for us!

the avengers hulk GIF

1 Like

Jackson played a bit at the end of the season. Brown got banged up and McCollum was terrible. It was a bit of an emergency move but Jackson played well there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.