Tonight it begins! TB and Dallas!

Dude that was such a stupid comment. He’s a poor announcer but now he just proved how dumb he is, and how much disrespect Detroit gets. My goodness…

2 Likes

Brad and Dan have a massive uphill climb against them. I’m nog griping too much aobut the officials tonight, but I see calls that get called for Dallas that would not get called for Detroit. “No calls” are bad calls, and we get a ton of 'em.

1 Like

Davis works the same offseason program as Ebron. Geeezus that was a bad drop

Also enjoy how aggressive Ariens is…
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

DAMN IT!!!
Bald headed RB dropping easy screens
Bald kicker misses Extra point as well as 31 yarder…WTF, guys?!?

Collinsworth is sort of a face of PFF…who prides itself on fully evaluating every single player, every single play, every single game. And the face just said “oh I had no idea about Stafford.”

Let that sink in.

4 Likes

We will just have to carry the bald torch ourselves to victory!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that he was the face of PFF, but thank you for confirming my accusation of BS and stupidity!

I mean damn, it was just such a dumb comment. It makes me not want to watch the game (besides the fact the cowboys can also suck it)

1 Like

Brady doesn’t have to do shit. Oline is great, wr are the best in the league. Way to easy. Brown was so open.

Brady’s gonna win another f’ing SB…my gawd man

I just laughed when he started going on about Stafford.

Just ridiculous that the second he leaves Detroit he’s the most hidden gem in nfl getting his notice. He’s been a good football player overlooked bc of who he played for. Rodgers has said as much.

I’m already tired of the new Stafford appreciation and unfortunately it’s just the start.

1 Like

How can he not? He should join a shit team, like the one we root for

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Stafford to shit his pants in the biggest moments this season and then watch the national media fire up the excuse machine for when/why he chokes.

5 Likes

It was a double leap. He didn’t just leave Detroit. Going to the Falcons would have been leaving Detriot. He also went TO Los Angeles. I didn’t say the Rams. Michael Brockers talked about how different they were treated and looked at as a team when they went from being the St. Louis Rams to the Los Angeles Rams. Same guy…same team…different city. Even he noticed the difference.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s soooooo obvious… everything is soooo much better in Llllllllaaaaaa

So that’s what speed looks like

Damn straight, bro! We’ll recruit Coach Dan, Spielman, and Fox to join us!
Keep on keepin’ it real, dude!

2 Likes

Lord just give Brady free points!!!

“like”

1 Like

How would Brady be doing if the RBs quit dropping the friggin’ football? He’d probably be well over 300 in the first half

1 Like

Count me in on the “tired of Tom Brady” group of people, but my goodness, he just doesn’t age and keeps doing what he has to do.

It’s only one game and time catches up with everyone, but whatever fountain of youth juice he is getting, just hook it to my veins.

1 Like