Tonight it begins! TB and Dallas!

The football season is upon us and we get to enjoy the kickoff watching 2 relevant teams play an entertaining game while being reminded during the broadcast how irrelevant Detroit really is.

1 Like

LOL - transformation coming, man!

Irrelevant until we bite every last MFing one of them in the jugular and watch them bleed all over the field.

Underestimate us and disrespect us now… but if anyone moves…

1 Like

That’s a little aggressive… sorry not sorry :crazy_face:

I guess the real point I’m trying to make is we should consider replacing forward down the field with Dick Dale.

That hold against Wirfs looked weak.

The chick I dated in college just sent me that. I have no clue what was going thru my head at that moment. I’m in her apartment on that dingy couch in my hand me down shirt, $8 shorts from WalMart and my $10 watch (also from WalMart). I can only imagine she said something silly like “strike a pose” or something silly like that. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m a “tired of New England” guy. If Brady plays until he’s 50 I will support him.

4 Likes

Yeah that is actually the differentiation I’m starting to make… I still find him a bit insufferable, however, not so much as when he was in NE. Now I’m just kind of in the “ok, he’s just gonna be good until he decides to quit 20 years from now.”

2 Likes

Zeurlein… looking like Shankapotomus.

1 Like

youtube yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

1 Like

High School Flirt GIF by reactionseditor

1 Like

I mentioned ealrier today that Tampa could have 3 WRs with 1000+ yards… and have to wonder how many yards Gronk gets if he stays healthy?

1 Like

Four TOs and you are still winning?!

2 Likes

LOL. Good stuff, man!

If not for the stupid drive killing fumbles/tipped ints, Brady might have thrown for 550 tonight - daaaamn. Tampa trying to give that one away.

2 Likes

Tyron Smith holds like there is no tomorrow. If people where honest about his legacy. they would only differentiate the teams that matter vs everyone else.

3 Likes

LOL - you should have seen my Justin Bieber hair from my younger days - LOL. Awful.

1 Like

Wow so they do call holding on other teams… even the beloved cowboys!!!

Four words:

Early 2000s
Frosted tips

1 Like