Top 150

Bleacher Report used to suck, but now that they’ve brought in guys like Brandon Thorn (best OL evaluator in the business, IMO) Nate Tice and Cory Giddings, they’re worth reading. Some interesting takes in here:

3 Likes

List seems alittle bogus to me, but st Brown’s guy Drake London is looking good there.

Yeah they went heavily against the narrative last year too and caught a lot of flack for it, but it turned out they got a lot of it right (it’s why I started paying attention to them). I remember distinctly they were really high on Creed Humphrey, and it looks like he’s gonna be not only 1st team all-rookie, but 1st team all-pro.

Their WR rankings are interesting

Daxton Hill at 109 :eyes:

Kyler Gordon at 98 is shocking as well.

Chris Olave and Garrett Wilson are all over the 1st round on these boards.

I said this in the other thread but its worth repeating: Olave gets dinged for his RAC and body type but Christ Almighty everytime I wonder if I should “downgrade” him I go back and watch him again and I’m like nah he’s good. He gets seven yards open at an alarming rate.

So lets say they are right.

Hutch is a mid round DE

Kayvon goes 1OA

Who we taken @2OA?

1 Like

Hutch is #14OA

I don’t know, but Devon Lloyd is there for the taking later in our 2nd first round pick.

1 Like

I am not high on Hutch at 2OA, but KT at 1OA!!!??
Does this guy watch games? I have no doubt he has the size and athletic ability. But if you don’t give your all, FU. It’s how #1 picks become big time busts. NO THANKS to KT.

1 Like

I’m not surprised he has Karlaftis at 3OA. I thought he was being undervalued.

2 Likes

I have this thought I like to ponder, that the Lions trade down with the Giants…the Giants are my dream trade down team since they overpaid for Golladay…why not magic beans as well. Outside of #5 and #8, I would want their #1 for next year as well (three #1’s are a lot of ammo to get the QB of the future) and another pick this year, probably a 3rd or 4th.

Anyways…in my pondering, Karlaftis is the target at 5OA. I think he’s a MCDC type player for sure.

1 Like

I could really be happy with Karlaftis at 5 and Hamilton at 8.

3 Likes

Do you think he’s the third best player in this draft?

Hamilton at 5
8 to Philly for 14 and 21
Wilson at 14
JDavis at 21
Lloyd at 30
Willis 34

Dreams…

2 Likes

A little too early for me to weigh in, but I usually see him at 7 to 11, and 3 maybe closer to where he should be.
Or maybe its me just thinking he has a little more sand in the pants and fits our needs a little better in the 3-4.

I know dreams don’t have to make sense, but in this dream is there any particular reason why the Giants and the Eagles coughed up #5 & 8 for #2 and #14 & 21 for #8? Did both GMs go into full Millen mode? Did Dan chat about kneecaps with them?

Tough call. I have Ekwonu graded slightly higher than Karlaftis, but it’s basically a tie. And all things being equal, you go with the position you need more which would be Karlaftis.

Please, Please , for ALL the Tea in China, Just say no to DE Karfalitis…Most over-rated DE sine the Lions took that DE from Hawaii?, some years back - GOALPOST

1 Like

Another player who is all over the place is DeMarvin Leal DL Texas A&M. He’s 58 on this board. Zerilein is also not that hot on him. Others have him top 10.

I feel like people are overthinking him. I would definitely take him with that second pick.

In this Big Board scenario, I would think seriously about taking Drake London or Kyle Hamilton.