Top 4 goes like this IMO

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. What if he’s gone?

1 Like

In the end I think the Bears stay put and they grab Anderson. His production in the SEC is special.

I think the Texans grab a QB. Which one IS the question. I think Stroud ends up the pick. Size, experience, wheels when he needs to and he is a solid QB now.

The Cards are up next. No QB here, Anderson gone. I think the first which happens here and I think they go Bijon. Carter has to be considered here but I see his situation as unresolved. RB here.

Colts up next. QB…but which one? I think Bryce Young ends his slide here.

Seattle up next and Geno buys them time. I think Jalen Carter goes here. The Seahawks drafted character concerns (Frank Clark) before and Carter is clearly a BPA pick.

2 QBs gone…best 2 defensive players gone. Lions up. I think there is a trade here and I think it is the Panthers. They grab QB Richardson and the Lions move to #9.

The Raiders are up. 3 QBs gone. I think QB Will Levi’s slots perfectly here.

Falcons up. Not a lot of weapons here. I am buying an interior OL guy. Skoronski here. I think the edge guys are just not appealing to the Falcons. An interior stud will help Ridder.

Now the Lions are up. I think they go CB Witherspoon based on his attitude. He has a dog mentality I think the Lions LOVE. Joseph played with him too and that helps.

I don’t know what we get from the Panthers but they have 22nd rounders and my guess is we get the Panthers 49ers pick in rd. 2.

I think the Panthers smell a trade up from the Raiders and even the Titans for a QB. Thee we Panthers get an unbelievable athlete that should sell tickets and might be better than Cam Newton.

1 Like

Most interesting prediction in this thread MyLions.

The best part is that I could see all of this happening and it all makes sense.

I’d prefer Gonzalez at 9, but will be happy with Witherspoon if that’s what they decided to do.

With all the different opinions on the DBs at the top of this draft (Gonzalez, Witherspoon, and Branch) it’ll be interesting to follow their careers.

1 Like

Thanks Sir. Over the years I have learned teams often reach for need. ESP. at QB.

I have the Cards going RB. They have Connor who isn’t a game breaker. Yes, RB isn’t a high value position anymore but AZ loves high profile RBs.

I have the Falcons taking the likely best OL man in the draft. Can play tackle or guard. Plays with grit.

I have the ‘Hawks going Carter as they gamble on character and Pete C. knows how to handle that. They had Lynch for years for example.

I have the Lions going Witherspoon as I think they love his game and grit. He can do it all. It ain’t the size that matters to Glenn of Campbell. It is the fight in the dog that matters.

By adding a 2nd pick the Lions will end up with three solid players and the Panthers get a possible star and they retain their own 2nd rd pick. Should the Panthers trade up earlier? I don’t think they need to. The Bears are in a tight spot. The Texans likely like Stroud AND Young so no reason to trade up. The Cards will take Anderson if the Bears trade too far down. The Colts gave their pick of QB and the ‘Hawks likely ain’t passing on Carter if he falls to them. Pete loves DTs. Their D is also terrible.

6 is the perfect spot for the Panthers and Lions. And if Witherspoon is gone the Lions still have options. Gonzalez. The edge guys. WR.

1 Like

That doesn’t rule out AR, but it does rule out Stroud who should play early to maximize his career.

1 Like

Blockquote

If AR15 is gone it’s because colts traded up to #1 to get him

The Panthers could definitely trade up to take him as well. It’s what 90% of their fan base wants to do. The Raiders, Falcons, etc… could trade up for him. Or the Colts might just take Stroud. Ballard loves his height-weight-speed guys but his job is on the line, he needs a guy who can play today, and play well. Stroud is the best combo of ready-ish now + traits.

Colts have an OL, Running game, nice WR room, TE.

They are built exactly like Philly.

They are going AR15 possibly to #1 overall

His legs and running game alone will get them through as he develops

1 Like

I agree that he should be high on their board, but there are simply too many variables to say they’re going Richardson 100%. Especially with their batshit crazy owner, he may demand Bryce Young. It’s almost certain they haven’t even made their decision yet, there’s now way we can know what they’ll do.

You can never predict what an irrational mind will do.

1 Like

Blockquote

Crazy loves Crazy

Considering two of my exes, I might need an evaluation…

@JD9

I …

What exactly are you right about here?

Stroud is currently the betting favorite to go #1.

1 Like

I said Joe Montania

Young hasn’t had his pro day yet :wink: Stroud participated in the combine…not surprised that’s where it’s at now.

I mean people act like the NFL now has Richardson in the running for #1 because of the combine. Promise those doing evaluations don’t think how the general public does.

That being said Stroud could end up #1. But it has a lot to do with who the public saw throw vs young not participating.

Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

1 Like

I’ll bet lots of money 3 quarterbacks go in the 1st 4 picks

1 Like

Most of us would lol. I think the overriding feeling all along has been 3 QBs plus the top 2 defenders in the top 5….

2 Likes