Totally off the wall surprise pick at 1A

Carter falling out of the first round will have little effect on who is available at 6oa.
It just makes Witherspoon #6 ranked, rather than #7, and Skoronski #11, instead of #12.
We still don’t need a starting QB.
We still don’t need another CB.
We still don’t need another DE/Edge.
There still isn’t a top 10 OG.
There still isnt a top 10 DT.
We either go BPA, and take (this weeks #6), Witherspoon, reach for Skoronski, or take the best RB in the draft.

Holy shit - you think he falls out of top 10 or out of first round? If we got him w/a second round pick → wow

1 Like

Here’s a premium takeaway from that chart, Carolina and Holmes are the top performers, but both had small sample sizes and were rebuilding their teams from scratch. Building blocks. With most of the league between 50-60%, what it suggests is a correction is coming.

Personally, I don’t want him on the team.
Forget leaving the scene. Nothing to see there. I completely agree.
It’s the 4 times getting busted wreckless driving!
And, being sober only makes his judgement and character worse.
My kid couldn’t join the military after being busted for pot, once.
Hard pass.

I was the same way w/Vick…I get it.
I would have to be convince that he quit annnnnd
…quit because he sees it as stupid
Not
…quit because he doesn’t want the trouble that comes w/being caught.

That might work for me if this was the second offense. This is a clear pattern. Someone has to die to get his attention? ■■■■ that!

1 Like

Well Fitterer didn’t think he was rebuilding his team from scratch, I’m pretty sure they expected to compete for a division that year. Both years, honestly. It’s why they gave up the capital for veteran QBs. He wasn’t involved with a total teardown like we were, for sure.

And just being in that position doesn’t mean you’ll hit the blue in the charts. Just look at Poles, a safety and a 25 year old WR early in his first draft, and then big money to two LBs and a guard in FA. He doesn’t seem to care much about positional value (hopefully it bites him square on the ass).

You could say that’s a blessing in disguise.

1 Like

:100:
I’m glad he smokes and this government finds him undesirable.
He could be in his way to the Ukraine any minute, or involved in the next Iraq or Afghanistan.
He’s trained by me for homeland defense. He’s part of the Militia when needed. Frankly, he got more training from me, than the military gave me. I’ve studied survival and wilderness foraging and it’s been part of his life from the beginning.
Their loss.

1 Like

I think we do. We need solid nickle. Especially plying a 4-2-5

Yea, and the way the vets are treated when they come home from war is disgusting. Good for your son IMO, a little pot may have literally saved his life.

Corner is still absolutely a need. Sutton is a starter, Okudah and Moseley have potential. Jacobs is a solid depth player. A CB on day 1 or 2 is still gonna happen imo.

1 Like

Teh voice in the back of my head says - I am SO clueless. LOL

And both are essentially on contract years coming up. Gotta add more young talent to the corner spot.

1 Like

lifestyle vs mistake - that matters.
Also - I have assisted 2 humans in shifting thier lifestyle already today
If I didn’t belive ppl could change, I would not be able to do what I do for a living.

1 Like

I want Gonzo but don’t see that happening.

Here ya go, brother!

Macysparade GIF by The 94th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

You’re welcome!

1 Like

But what happens when you hand a pampered athlete 20 million dollars when he’s 22? Many only get worse.

1 Like

For sure. My kid owns his own construction company, ten years later.
Ten years later.

Looks like a Bob Quinn type of pick, does seem to have long arms though

1 Like