Tragic - Stafford is no longer with the team story

I mean if that happens, hell, I will record myself doing cartwheels and popping a bottle of champagne and shaving my head! Potentially all at the same time!!!

5 Likes

LOL
Everyone in the stadium starts shaving their head to emulate “the Goff Look”…Lions fans are suddenly the best looking fans in the history of ANY sports team, from any level. Attendance goes up, ratings go up…partly due to the product on the field…partly due to the eye candy for the womenfolk. Female viewership skyrocketing! All because of Goff!

Butterfly effect, MF’rz

1 Like

Lololol… dude if Goff shows out and even gets us to a playoff game, mark my words. You will see an out of shape 38 year old man do a shit cartwheel and chug some champagne. Mark this thread so you can hold me accountable in 6 months!

Exactly what you described - wouldn’t that be a sight to behold!!!

3 Likes

cartwheel reverse GIF

4 Likes

Hahahahahahaha

Oh it won’t be nearly that impressive, good on that guy! I’d break my damn neck attempting that!

2 Likes

haha they got a gif for everything these days, i just searched “drunk cartwheel” lol

2 Likes

Hahahaha that is awesome.

In my head and my vision, it will look like this.

But in reality it will be much much worse. But I will happily post it. GO LIONS!!!

Happy Lets Go GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

2 Likes

And you must be wearing this exact uniform once it happens!! Screenshots are taken!! lol

2 Likes

Umm if the Lions win a playoff game it will be a free for all of whatever. I am not kidding. So hell add that!

Lions win a playoff game y’all get a video of my out of shape ass cartwheeling in a cheerleader skirt while drinking champagne and shaving my head and screaming GO LIONS down the block and waking up all the neighbors.

In the snow. Because there will be snow in January

4 Likes

Can’t wait for when we make the super bowl in 2024!!!

2 Likes

I think you meant 2022 but I’ll let it slide for now :wink:

2 Likes

5 star thread. If you’ve got the hookups get her in front of coach Campbell and I think it’ll work out.

4 Likes

Awww poor kid!

(FYI, I just reported you to CPS for forcing that poor, innocent child to watch the Lions.)

4 Likes

LOL - Niiice

Tell her to stop growing.

Problem solved.

I know your joking but she just loves going to games and practices… She was really bummed she couldn’t go to games last year.

3 Likes

Agree and agree. Brilliant.

2 Likes

Yeah I think 30 seconds with Dan Campbell will make you forget everything about Matthew “umm, well, we just gotta do better and it starts with me” Stafford

1 Like

what does the fox say GIF

2 Likes

Listen nobody cares about Jack Fox he’s the punter.