Tragic - Stafford is no longer with the team story

…just the greatest punter in the history of the game. :wink:
Dude is a weapon. We have been so bad that it doesn’t matter, but as we get more competitive, Fox will reveal himself to be a dangerous weapon, especially with a grind it out type of team we are trying to build.

Imma fox-lover!

1 Like

Lol for sure and I agree.

But I can’t wait for the day when the most exciting part of our team isn’t our long snapper and punter/kicker. And the potential guys prove it!!!

1 Like

To me, Swift is our most exciting. I feel like in leu of losing Matt, Goff is a absolute best case scenario, and could work out to be a nice combination of smart and tough. I love guys that play above their talent level, and I feel like Goff is …A. pretty talented, and …B. positioned to play above himself (chip on shoulder, surrounded by a great mentality, a brotherhood).

I think this could get really fun…really fast.

1 Like

Absolutely! Swift is the biggest wildcard I guess, because what I think we all imagine he could be would be incredible. Jahvid best with more power and less serious injuries.

I think Hock is there but he can still step it up another level and solidify it.

Goff, absolutely. I’m really hoping this change of scenery does wonders for him (as we all are hoping).

Outside of that, I hope we get some surprises. Guys we weren’t thinking about, off the radar, no expectations that really show out.

And heck I’ll be honest, if Tavai turns into a decent/good LB I would love that, as we all would…

Optimism is rising high on this end I just want the off-season to end so we can finally get some proof and some answers!!!

1 Like

That’s the best—hell, maybe she’ll grow up knowing the lions only as winners, and you’ll have to tell her what it was like before she was born

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh. The thought of that!

2 Likes

Buy her jerseys of every draft pick we get for Stafford. And a Rams Stafford jersey. She’s awesome!

3 Likes