Trey Hendrickson requests trade

Can’t that be true about every position on the team now except LT & C

Never trust a guy named Trey that doesn’t wear the number 3!

Never bring a number 3 in, when your #3 is the GOAT of all 3s

Football Sport GIF by Detroit Lions

3 Likes

Cincinnati seems like which a trash organization from the outside looking in.

They could easily like Fiske in the 2nd too. He checks all of our boxes. Also Kneeland and Darius Robinson.

1 Like

Clearly the plan was to announce our new eye-opening, highest-at-their-position contracts the day before the draft to destabilize all the other franchises. Who doesn’t want their piece of the new cap?

I know this becomes cliche but I feel like a player of his caliber is still missing opposite Hutch, and a move like this puts us squarely in the contender window.

That said, sometimes I feel like we’re already there. However, an injury to Hutch and all bets are off.

There’s also the potential this is more of a posture than a demand.

2 Likes

Up front will be the best in the game. If they made a trade for him. Science

When you put Chili on spaghetti bad things ensue.

2 Likes

I’d love it if the money could work. He’s absolutely a Lion in terms of personality and character.

laughing GIF by South Park

I said, “bad things”.

Well a group of humans making one gigantic fart can be very deadly. Packer fans smell like sulfer

half baked boo GIF

1 Like

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

If he was available, and I’m Atlanta, I’m all over this.

Swap 1st round picks so Cincinatti gets their Edge of choice (or their eventual Higgins successor at WR). Then Cincy gets a 3rd as well. Atlanta still gets one of the top 2 corners and they are cooking.

What do any of those dudes give us that we don’t already have in Levi/Paschal/Cominsky.

Nada IMO.

If we plan on McNeil leaving in 2025, then drafting his replacement but I dont see any of them as it at all.

Newton 29
Kris Jenkins maybe at 61 but he who will be gone before we pick late 2nd

Well, Fiske is a 3T just like Newton, but I don’t think it’s about that. I’m not a huge fan either (especially of Robinson) but it’s very easy to see Brad loving them. They’re leaders who play hard (Kneeland might have the hottest motor in the class), gritty, tough, strong. I guarantee we’re gonna like them.

And MCDC
And Coach Glenn

And Terrian Arnold :wink:

They don’t have the money to pay anybody a big contract outside of the core.

1 Like