Uhh....welcome back Jarrad Davis?

Wow!!! Just not a smart move at all.

We better start getting the pitchforks ready for when they announce the Teez Tabor signing.

crowd riot GIF

6 Likes

Gotta luv the overreaction in here sometimes,

Special teams or a backup more than likely

6 Likes

It’s okay, if they do, he was selected by god himself (Brad Holmes) and our coaching staff can get the most out of any player no matter how bad they played anywhere else!

2 Likes

Bard Holmes will having Teez running 4.3’s in no time.

1 Like

Overreation? Those (possibly) opposed have basically said ‘whaaaaat’ and ‘noooooooo’. Though Marty did say it was ‘not a smart move’

I swear, anyone who says the slightest thing that could be conceived as ill-willed towards a move Holmes makes is met with ridiculousness like this. It’s borderline cultish behavior at this point.

No.

Man the level of reaction this has before a $ or length of contract is even mentioned is crazy, we are expected to suck anyway so we can get that top qb next year and destroy another guys confidence.

2 Likes

If he signed him to more than 4 million with maybe 1 million guaranteed grab the pitchforks i guess otherwise why are we spending so much time on a throwaway signing?

didn’t see that one… but I did expect them to make some cheaper signings.

Excuse Me What GIF by Jeff Dunham

He got $5.5 mill last year… have to believe it is waaayyyy less this year.

4 Likes

Camp body until he proves otherwise.

2 Likes

Can you please point to the overreactions in this thread please? Was it the one of the three ‘Whaaaaaaaat’ the ‘noooooooo’ or the ‘not a smart move’ posts? The majority of posts have been ‘Okay, whatever.’

Here you go davicus, basic overreaction or overvaluing the impact of the move in either a positive or negative. Ultimately, i think jarrad davis is a big nothing conversation until we see the contract details thats all. I dont care who signed him

1 Like

Didn’t Holmes get a comp pick for him last year?
Pretty cool if they now get him on a cheap probe it deal

and

manage to straighten his head!!

That would be funtastic!!

1 Like

seth rollins hello GIF by WWE
Dan Campbell greeting Davis back in Allen Park.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll let you know if I see any knowledgeable posters to lure in.

1 Like

I like the signing.

Campbell/Glenn >>>>> Patricia.

10 Likes

Tabor signed with Atlanta. lol

2 Likes

I will take Davis over Analzone anyday

1 Like

ahhhh -you, but yeah that would be cool .