Vaki needs more touches..it should be at least a 65-35 split to give gibbs a break. Maybe I’m being too worried about gibbs getting hurt but i feel like vaki showed promise.
I agree. I made this comp back in his draft cycle but he kind of reminds me of Rex Burkhead. He’s got a bit more juice though. He can definitely help us.
If he can pass block like he did today, then his playing time is gonna increase
Runs hard. But pass pro is so important.
I think he will.
Should definitely be the short Yardage back
I don’t care if it’s Vaki or Saylors I want to lighten Gibbs load.
Yeah, tbh his pas pro looks superior to Gibbs as of now
Vaki is their best ST player, they’ve said numerous times. RB4.
Saylors is a backup’s backup. RB3.
Our RB2 began the season on IR. We await his return.
IP is out till December, right?
Egad, is it that long?
I don’t know that we got a specific timeline but I think Dan said, “it’s going to be quite a while” or something like that. And then Rappaport tweeted this.
That’s terrible. I tinker around with my depth chart and instinctively assume he’s bound to come back soon by virtue of us having only 3 RBs.
I really don’t know what to make of their roster decisions this year. I’m getting Bob Quinn vibes.
@CuriousHusker I also loved the way that Petzing got his reps in. Gave Gibbs some well needed breathers and I think he looked much fresher for it.
Every time he touches the ball…im like please get up.
20 carries isn’t sustainable. Every few games, sure.
Would you be okay with 18 carries as an average going forward? 16 carries? What would you view as ideal?
He’s at 83 touches through 3 weeks. Almost on pace for 475 touches for the season. I think he needs to be in the ball park of 350.
Personally I don’t worry about the receptions. I think 300 carries plus 80 receptions is fine.
But yes, the current usage is way too much.
Is it because of the conference championship we won, or the division titles?