We made it to the conference championship game then doinked our way out of the playoffs with a similar backfield. Detroit Lions have never, ever won the NFC conference. We have Division titles and some leather helmet titles, never won the NFC, though.
I was thinking you meant the division…
“Is it because of the conference championship we won, or the division titles?” is the post I responded to.
The year we want 15 and two, I’m pretty sure we were the number one seed in the NFC
I’ve been wrong before, and I don’t care enough to look it up… I may be wrong
Technically, yes… Winning the NFC means going to the Super Bowl
I see what you mean. We did get the bye with the best record in 24, then bounced by Dan Quinn’s ‘skins.
I[quote=“CuriousHusker, post:9, topic:49983”]
IP is out till December, right?
[/quote]
You gotta earn the nickname or to be referred to by initials.
Isiah Pacheco does not get to be called any of that
I’m good with initials. Beats learning to spell a name for a player that isn’t out there and won’t be back (after this year).
That’s because you heard me refer to your sister as Miss TnA for the last few years…
just not on a 4th down play….
Now the truth comes out. You hate initials because I keep calling your sister miss VD.
That’s not the flex you think it is bruh…
