Vegas Thinks…

Sky
You could be right on Thibs
Whoever Holmes & Co select I’m not going to have vigorous opposition.
My preference is one of the DEs but if they don’t view any of them as worth the pick so be it.

My bet is firmly on a DE at two. Cannot have a firm position on who the right one is because none of us have a clear perspective on these players.

Thibs could be awesome but people are finding a negative storyline. Beats me.

We’ll all know what NFL teams think come draft day.

They may be planning to follow the Rams model… and not fraft safeties all that high… and avoid paying them big salaries.

Pickett had 4,000 votes?

I don’t see it with Thibs and the Lions. Campbell had his guys celebrating a tie like they just won the Superbowl. They’re not going to draft a guy that gave up on his team.

5 Likes

Honestly I don’t either but I’m prepared for any result

1 Like

Yep, I hate that we are picking 2oa this year. If Hutch isn’t there, really, who cares?
He’s the only player in this draft that would have top 5 value in a normal draft class.

No that’s not it.

oh… I see.
Thanks.

No problem

My guess at the preference currently in Allen Park:

1.) Hutchinson
2.) Trade down
3.) Thibs/Walker (whomever they prefer)

2 Likes

I honestly don’t think he goes top 5 last year.

1 Like

I think the guy just plain won’t be motivated after he gets paid.

Plus I am sure he doesn’t like the Stigmatism of playing for the Lions

At least he showed up and played, unlike Sewell who literally quit on his teammates to train for the draft. I’m not a Thibs defender or lover, I don’t have a strong preference on who they draft, but this whole message board infatuation that Thibs is some hollywood guy who has no motor and is gonna quit on his team just feels a bit over the top. If the Lions draft Thibs it’s because Sewell, his college teammate, went to bat for him. And I would trust that over some random internet rumors on message boards.

If the Lions are going to stay away from drafting players who aren’t over the moon about playing for the Detroit Lions, they might end up having to give some draft picks away. Hell even Hutch gave a lukewarm at best opinion when asked about the Lions - “Yea I grew up in the area but was never a Lions fan.” Everyone in the first round is hoping they don’t get picked by the Lions.

2 Likes

That was me making fun of Thibs trying to dis Alabama’s education by trying to sound smart. Google his name and Stigmatism (hint he should have said “stigma”. Stigmatism is a medical condition in your eye)

1 Like

He said Stigmatism because he was having a hard time seeing himself going there.

good mythical morning agree GIF by Rhett and Link

2 Likes

I think with Packers and Chiefs taking WRs, that may push players like Dean down the board

I think Dean or one of the corners like Booth or Elam will be there at 32.

Think the teams in the 20s may well kick LB and safety to the second round given that there is a glut of them available especially lb.

That’s why its called a narrative.
You’re so very cool if you “change the narrative”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.