Viking interviewing Jim Harbaugh

The Vikings are interviewing Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh for their head coaching vacancy.

There have been rumors swirling that Harbaugh could return to the NFL for 2022, and new Vikings general manager Kwesi Adofo-Mensah is wasting little time looking into all possible options. Harbaugh guided Michigan to their first College Football Playoff appearance in 2021, and the Wolverines also won the Big 10 championship and bested Ohio State for the first time in Harbaugh’s tenure. The 58-year-old has been out of the league since 2014, but his past success makes him an appealing option for NFL franchises that are in need of a head coach.

Would suck if Harbs resurrected the dominance his 49ers teams displayed in all 3 facets up in Minnesota. Wouldn’t be so bad if they played like UM the 5 years prior to this season.

2 Likes

Harbaugh leaves Michigan to coach a former Michigan State quarterback.

LET THE ANN ARBOR MELTDOWN BEGIN.

6 Likes

The Ann Arbor melt down is already taking place. The Harbaugh brother giveth a great DC who puts together a B1G Championship defense only to take him back. Then Harbaugh potentially bolts going into February? I can’t think of a bigger kick to the nuts to a Michigan fan base that finally has a team to cheer about. Wtf

3 Likes

I have been hearing people in Ann Arbor say this is all a power play to get his contract back to where he wants it…I have no clue…guess we will find out soon enough.

2 Likes

This would suck. I defended Harbaugh last year when everybody was down on him. He’s a loon but dude can coach football.

3 Likes

This is how things work around this time of year. And the bigger the opening, the more coaches can cash in on their agents floating the idea that they are a candidate for the job.

Fire everyone involved in our coaching search if the Iowa State guy was our 1st choice and we made him an offer. Otherwise, kudos to him for leveraging his situation to get Iowa State to throw him a pile of extra cash to keep him.

2 Likes

If Harbs is doing a powerplay after 1 successful season after the crap he has dumped on us, than I really would rather have him leave.

And he’s not that great of a coach IMO. Dirty dancer out of Columbus can coach circles around him.

Connection with their new GM. He worked under Harbaugh in Frisco.

I still don’t think he will leave.

Please no. Harbaugh takes a lot of crap, but I honestly think he’s a good coach. I don’t want to see him in this division.

The guy is not worth fussing about. If he wants drama, send him packing. Pretty clear he’s not going to retire in 10 years as Michigan coach without being a drama queen, and I don’t want this crap every year, so see ya later.

Someone please post a “Bye Felecia” for me.

Its a very loose connection when you dig into it, and it was only for a year or so. The chances that Harbaugh crossed paths with him often are slim, and any reports of it are probably spin. But you’d also have to remember the guy was a Princeton nerd fresh off wall street who didn’t know his head from his ass when he first started. So the few times Harbaugh would have interacted with him, that’s who he was interacting with.

Ice Cube Friday GIF

1 Like

Agree, but the nerd might have been very impressed with Jimbo.
And it’s the nerd doing the hire.

Meh, McDonald’s greatest achievement was he was better than Don Brown… IOW, a very LOW, low, bar.

There is no way I want Harbaugh in the NFCN with the skill position talent Minny has.

Bears get a big dose of Mayhew and GymShortz, and thus will crap out at 9-8 at best…

Packers so deep in cap hell they are staring at the underside of Cerberus’ balls, with their only two real elite players on the edge of leaving…

Vikings hit the reset button…

Red Sea Rugrats GIF

Don’t eff us Harbaugh

3 Likes

thanks